Author Topic: White Woman Severely Beaten For Asking Black Teens To Be Quiet In A Movie Theater  (Read 2791 times)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
White Woman Severely Beaten For Asking Black Teens To Be Quiet In A Movie Theater

September 30, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Here’s how being an bleep works: you act like a complete obnoxious jerk in public and then when someone politely asks you to stop, you beat the shit out of them because they have some nerve. This is what happened in Colorado recently. A group of black teens were being disruptive in a movie theater and after a white woman politely asked them to behave themselves, she was severely beaten. Don’t worry though, there is no way in hell this a hate crime because the races are backwards for that.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/white-woman-severely-beaten-for-asking-black-teens-to-be-quiet-in-a-movie-theater

It was clearly a case of mistranslation. See, the words, "Please be quiet!" translate into Libberish as, "Please come and beat me like a rug until I am unconscious or dead!"
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I know we have all heard of the tragedy in Las Vegas today with over 50 dead.

These numbers could easily happen in a movie theater as concealed carry is prohibited in most, it is dark and difficult to find exits, and there are few of them.

Take steps to not make yourself a victim. 
http://www.usconcealedcarry.com/safety-movie-theater/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

These numbers could easily happen in a movie theater as concealed carry is prohibited in most, it is dark and difficult to find exits, and there are few of them.

Take steps to not make yourself a victim. 
http://www.usconcealedcarry.com/safety-movie-theater/
It did happen in a movie theater......remember that shooting in Colorado a few years ago?
The bad thing is that it almost impossible to prevent all tragedies like that. How did the guy manage to get hold of an automatic rifle and smuggle ten guns into his hotel room?
The Islamists who shot the people in Paris a few years ago in a theater setting had automatic weapons as well.  It's certainly much more difficult for the average French citizen to acquire any firearm much less an automatic weapon in France.
The fact is whether it's an automatic weapon, explosives, vehicles, etc. it's  impossible to prevent many of them. Large crowds are good targets for potential slaughter.
This guy might turn out to be someone with an ideology or a record, but for now it looks like he's just someone who snapped.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nobody learned a damned thing from those shootings.  The same theaters in Denver still won't allow people to arm themselves.  People in Paris still walk around like sheep to a slaughter.  {spit!}
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

If I don't have to walk through a metal detector, I'm carrying - no matter what the sign on the door says.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RoosGirl

If I don't have to walk through a metal detector, I'm carrying - no matter what the sign on the door says.

Yup!

I was even at an event recently, it was an open air amphitheater type venue, were they had city cops wanding everyone going through, not making anyone remove change or keys from pockets or belt buckles or anything.  I was carrying and prepared to be stopped and how my license.  Every person was setting the wands off and they just kept moving people on through.  Seemed like a silly exercise to me.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
It's certainly much more difficult for the average French citizen to acquire any firearm much less an automatic weapon in France. The fact is whether it's an automatic weapon, explosives, vehicles, etc. it's  impossible to prevent many of them. Large crowds are good targets for potential slaughter. This guy might turn out to be someone with an ideology or a record, but for now it looks like he's just someone who snapped.

'Not sure where you are getting your information. Europe is a place where money talks. Risk = cost. Anyone with the willingness to break the law and spend enough money can get all the weapons they need. It doesn't much matter what country you are in - according to the people I listen to.

That goes for automatic weapons and any other including explosives.

One major problem is just that there are too many people with a willingness to strike "soft targets". That is why they are referred to as "soft". We must face the reality that murder is among the easiest crimes to commit. It's as easy to murder someone as it is to take a crap. That's why it appeals to morons. Even a low-grade sub-moron can murder people who are just minding their own business.

An international study on murderers showed conclusively that any would-be murderer is unlikely to cease their efforts simply because of not being able to procure their weapon-of-choice. Research showed clearly that in virtually every case where a murderer or attempted murderer was frustrated in obtaining their primary weapon, they always settled for whatever could "do the job" but did not abandon their plans.

See, it has something to do with the fixation that they have on their central idea of reference - namely that they MUST murder someone in order to feel good again. Once that idea has taken over their thinking processes,such types tend to become very "goal-oriented" which translates into resolute resourcefulness and creativity in achieving the outcome they seek.

So yeah, if they can't get a firearm easily, they will try HARDER until they do, and/or switch to multiple weapons. Imagine if he had prevented exit from the concert then set a huge fire. That might have killed many more than 58. The Station Fire in Rhode Island was just a small venue but more than 100 perished in the flames. All things considered, I think I'd rather take a bullet than burn to death.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline goatprairie

'Not sure where you are getting your information. Europe is a place where money talks. Risk = cost. Anyone with the willingness to break the law and spend enough money can get all the weapons they need. It doesn't much matter what country you are in - according to the people I listen to.

That goes for automatic weapons and any other including explosives.

One major problem is just that there are too many people with a willingness to strike "soft targets". That is why they are referred to as "soft". We must face the reality that murder is among the easiest crimes to commit. It's as easy to murder someone as it is to take a crap. That's why it appeals to morons. Even a low-grade sub-moron can murder people who are just minding their own business.

An international study on murderers showed conclusively that any would-be murderer is unlikely to cease their efforts simply because of not being able to procure their weapon-of-choice. Research showed clearly that in virtually every case where a murderer or attempted murderer was frustrated in obtaining their primary weapon, they always settled for whatever could "do the job" but did not abandon their plans.

See, it has something to do with the fixation that they have on their central idea of reference - namely that they MUST murder someone in order to feel good again. Once that idea has taken over their thinking processes,such types tend to become very "goal-oriented" which translates into resolute resourcefulness and creativity in achieving the outcome they seek.

So yeah, if they can't get a firearm easily, they will try HARDER until they do, and/or switch to multiple weapons. Imagine if he had prevented exit from the concert then set a huge fire. That might have killed many more than 58. The Station Fire in Rhode Island was just a small venue but more than 100 perished in the flames. All things considered, I think I'd rather take a bullet than burn to death.
Sure, if you have the money, the connections and the evil intent, you can get one.  But I doubt the average citizen in most European countries neither thinks about getting a gun nor has the knowledge of how to get one.  I've been over to Britain a number of times for extended periods (the last time was four weeks last summer), and I've never seen one gun store.
 My Brit in-laws are all liberal, anti gun people.  It's very difficult for the average Brit to get a gun. You can get one for hunting or other legal purposes, but you have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get one.
There's a reason why those Islamic ba*bleep could kill a British soldier in broad daylight with knives....they knew the chances of getting shot by citizens or cops were virtually zero.
From what I've read from other sources it's not easy to legally acquire a gun.  So many people don't bother to try. And since most of them are law-abiding citizens of their countries, they're not trying to get a gun to commit a crime.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:17:49 pm by goatprairie »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Recently saw movies "Dunkirk," and "Wind River"

Wife and I try to go to casual meal and a good movie every few weeks.

The controlling factor, is picking a good movie

Following "Dunkirk," my wife warned me "no more like that, too violent, loud etc..

We have no problems with rude crowds, but the types of "minorities" we deal with are predominantly not the same, as the rest of the country. (Ours Hispanic and Asian)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I haven't been in a movie theater since 1993.
I have no intentions of going back into one.

If I want to see it, I can dig it up "on the net" with a little luck...

Offline Suppressed

Nobody learned a damned thing from those shootings.  The same theaters in Denver still won't allow people to arm themselves.  People in Paris still walk around like sheep to a slaughter.  {spit!}

Devil's advocate position is that if the perps in this case were armed, the outcome would have been worse.  They attacked the victim on the way out of the theater.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
The last movie I had seen in a movie theatre was The Simpsons movie in 2007. I just don't want to pay for movies I'll get them via Redbox or Netflix

My mom took me to see Lion on New Year's Eve. It was a wonderful movie but. 12 a ticket is ridiculous. It's on Netflix now. Highly recommended

I hate crowds and love watching at home. And as a bonus if I have to use the toilet I can stop/pause it.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 10:55:39 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Devil's advocate position is that if the perps in this case were armed, the outcome would have been worse.  They attacked the victim on the way out of the theater.
And if the woman was carrying it could have been a helluva lot better for her. 

What's your point anyway?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Uh, the perps were plenty armed.  The outcomes couldn't have been worse.  Maybe a big government solution could have saved those lives.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Suppressed

And if the woman was carrying it could have been a helluva lot better for her. 

What's your point anyway?

In what way?  She already said she was handcuffed by being a foster parent so couldn't respond.

If both had been allowed to carry, there might have been some deterrent effect of the unknown possibility she was carrying . . . though I'm sure many carry as it is.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

The outcomes couldn't have been worse.

So a gunshot to the back of the head wouldn't be worse than her injury?
+++++++++

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So a gunshot to the back of the head wouldn't be worse than her injury?

Somehow I think we got off on different subjects.
I will NOT comply.

In what way?  She already said she was handcuffed by being a foster parent so couldn't respond.

If both had been allowed to carry, there might have been some deterrent effect of the unknown possibility she was carrying . . . though I'm sure many carry as it is.
I cannot understand your logic.

First, I responded to someone who theorized that if the perps were carrying, things could have been worse for her.  Indeed, she could be dead.

But another situation which I brought up was that if she was carrying, which means she could have prevented the perps from the assault of her, a better situation for her.

Now you are bringing up a third situation, in which both were carrying. 

Being allowed to carry is immaterial to this discussion.  The movie theater likely had a policy of no carry inside, but that does not prohibit one from carrying.  That is exactly the problem we face.  Armed thugs are not allowed to carry but they do.  Citizens which carry for protection,whether it is illegal to do so or not, are defending their lives.

What is your point? 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My eyes are bad, but I didn't see where the victim admitted she called the attacker "ghetto."  The attacker said the victim called her "ghetto." 

Did I miss something?

Yeah, like thugs never lie **nononono*
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.