Author Topic: CNN Continues to Solidify Its Place Atop the Fake News Dung Heap  (Read 747 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Continues to Solidify Its Place Atop the Fake News Dung Heap
« on: September 30, 2017, 03:15:33 pm »
CNN Continues to Solidify Its Place Atop the Fake News Dung Heap

Stephen Kruiser

September 29, 2017, 2:34 am

In the ongoing battle between President Trump and the always hostile mainstream media, CNN has taken center stage as either the fight’s biggest victim or its most egregious offender, depending on one’s perspective.

I vote the latter.

Its various Twitter feeds offer things like this all day:

https://spectator.org/cnn-continues-to-solidify-its-place-atop-the-fake-news-dung-heap/

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: CNN Continues to Solidify Its Place Atop the Fake News Dung Heap
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 04:34:24 pm »
Havn't watched FOX News since Megyn left. I enjoyed her show, as I did Bill Oreilly, even though he went out of his way to ride the politcal fence, but he was always entertaining.  But most of all it was the election, and the network's Trump love affair. Before all of that, you could come into our house on most evenings and find FOX News on.   Today we dont watxh any of the News Networks.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 04:46:24 pm »
Havn't watched FOX News since Megyn left. I enjoyed her show, as I did Bill Oreilly, even though he went out of his way to ride the politcal fence, but he was always entertaining.  But most of all it was the election, and the network's Trump love affair. Before all of that, you could come into our house on most evenings and find FOX News on.   Today we dont watxh any of the News Networks.

I don't watch any of the talking heads networks either, nor do I listen to Rush or any of the other radio yappers.  And I feel a lot more healthy as a result.  My blood pressure is now good and I think I'm much happier.  These talkers are in the tank for Trump, Antifa or someone or something.  And most of them don't know what the H they are talking about 99% of the time.  All they do is stir up [expletive]  and just annoy, aggravate or anger people needlessly.  Don't need that stuff.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 04:51:46 pm »
I don't watch any of these corrupt US news outlets. I only watch Russia Today, NK News and Al Jazeera.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 04:56:01 pm »
I don't watch any of these corrupt US news outlets. I only watch Russia Today, NK News and Al Jazeera.

Actually, Frank, they might be more truthful than US media. 

And that's downright pathetic.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 11:44:15 pm »
No tv news for me.
No talk radio, either.