Author Topic: Trump accepts Tom Price's resignation  (Read 1391 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Trump accepts Tom Price's resignation
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2017, 12:03:04 am »

I think there is more to this than what the media-liars have said about it.  I suspect the Deep State employees of his department actively encouraged him to do this just so they could blow the whistle on him.
That is the gist of this article I read earlier today.

How Tom Price was taken out
...There are two general lines of explanation for this abandonment of his former principles.

The first and most obvious line of reasoning is the old seduction trap that has undone so many crusaders of various sorts.  Once in a position to gratify the urges that were denounced so vigorously, the self-righteous critic turns out to be a hypocrite.  When the opportunity for livin’ large presented itself, he could not resist. This is a familiar and irresistible drama, and is the version that would have been hammered by the media had Price remained in office. President Trump gets it when it comes to politics as reality TV.

But there is a second possible explanation: that when Price’s travel plans were put together, the charter option appeared to be reasonable when presented to him by the professional staff that had been in place for decades. Am I paranoid if I wonder if some of the bureaucrats at HHS would present precedents for such use of jets? And later someone would leak this? Do you think the deep state has a branch at HHS?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/how_tom_price_was_taken_out.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington