Author Topic: Poll: Blacks Approve, Whites Disapprove of Anthem Protest  (Read 562 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Poll: Blacks Approve, Whites Disapprove of Anthem Protest
« on: September 30, 2017, 01:18:41 am »
Excerpt:
Poll: Blacks Approve, Whites Disapprove of Anthem Protests
By Mark Swanson   |

Highlighted by an acute racial divide, most Americans disapprove of the national anthem protests among athletes, according to the latest Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday.

The overall results:
    Disapprove: 54 percent;
    Approve: 38 percent.

However, the results by race tell a different story:

Whites who disapprove: 63 percent;
    Whites who approve: 30 percent;
    Blacks who disapprove: 17 percent;
    Blacks who approve: 74 percent.

Continued: http://www.newsmax.com/US/blacks-approve-whites-disapprove/2016/10/11/id/752830/

Yes, it's coming down to a big racial divide in the league itself AND country obviously.  I don't even know if there are any black owners.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 01:21:08 am by TomSea »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Poll: Blacks Approve, Whites Disapprove of Anthem Protest
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 02:17:05 am »
If this goes down racial lines, blacks will lose, and lose bigtime.

They happen to be the ones making money as players, it will be gone.

They only represent 13% of the population.  To make the move they are making, they needed a lot larger representation.

What I cannot figure out is there are many fine blacks that serve in the military.  I really doubt the poll numbers reflect their representation, as I cannot easily see them as unpatriotic.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Poll: Blacks Approve, Whites Disapprove of Anthem Protest
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 02:20:09 am »
If this goes down racial lines, blacks will lose, and lose bigtime.

They happen to be the ones making money as players, it will be gone.

They only represent 13% of the population.  To make the move they are making, they needed a lot larger representation.

What I cannot figure out is there are many fine blacks that serve in the military.  I really doubt the poll numbers reflect their representation, as I cannot easily see them as unpatriotic.

And, they're being marginalized every day by the flood of immigrants rolling in since their boy Obama opened the gates.

I could care less what the BLM crowd thinks anymore. They are just an insignificant group in a very big melting pot.
The Republic is lost.