Author Topic: SOUTHWEST AIRLINES forcibly removes Muslim passenger from flight after she demands that 2 dogs (including a service dog) onboard be removed  (Read 1207 times)

rangerrebew

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES forcibly removes Muslim passenger from flight after she demands that 2 dogs (including a service dog) onboard be removed

September 28, 2017 by BareNakedIslam 39 Comments

As a result, Anila Daulatzai of Baltimore was taken into custody and charged with disorderly conduct, failure to obey a reasonable and lawful order, disturbing the peace, obstructing and hindering a police officer and resisting arrest, said Lt. Kevin Ayd of the Maryland Transportation Authority Police.

Daulatzai claimed to have a life threatening allergy to dogs but was unable to provide the medical certificate necessary to continue with the flight. As most BNI readers know, Muslims hate dogs and consider them filthy. Under Islam, owning a dog, other than a working dog, is considered a sin. Muslims are known for poisoning their neighbors dogs in non-Muslim countries.

http://barenakedislam.com/2017/09/28/southwest-airlines-forcibly-removes-muslim-passenger-from-flight-after-she-demands-that-2-dogs-including-a-service-dog-onboard-be-removed/

rangerrebew

It seems the MSM somehow *****rollingeyes***** forgot to mention she was a muzzie when they reported on this.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It seems the MSM somehow *****rollingeyes***** forgot to mention she was a muzzie when they reported on this.

Yeah, I saw the story the other day and found it odd.  Now it makes sense.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The 'religion of peace', straight from George Bush, defines 'peace' as everybody being either Muslim or dead.

Of course it is a given that GW is way too stupid to understand this simple fact.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The 'religion of peace', straight from George Bush, defines 'peace' as everybody being either Muslim or dead.

Of course it is a given that GW is way too stupid to understand this simple fact.

Oh, give it a rest.  Lots of people were saying that at the time and while it's a stupid statement, based on ignorance and wish-fulfillment, you have to look at it in context. 

Offline ConstitutionRose

I live in a very diverse neighborhood.  I was worried about a new neighbor.  He drives a taxi cab at night and she was covered head to toes all the time initially.  I NEVER let Atticus off the leash, but he has escaped twice and I was concerned there would be cultural issues with 145 lbs of dog running gleefully around the neighborhood.  I am more at ease now because he has repeatedly tried to get his toddler son to pet Atticus.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Not sure what it is that makes Muslims hate dogs the way they do.  But I've seen them mistreat dogs in Iraq as well as Afghanistan.

On the flip side...the dogs we had running around our FOB's were the best intruder alarms you could ask for.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Oh, give it a rest.  Lots of people were saying that at the time and while it's a stupid statement, based on ignorance and wish-fulfillment, you have to look at it in context.

I agree. And I am excessively hard on GW, because I do not like him and I do, absolutely, think he is naive and stupid. I get this opinion from his handling of Iraq, when he thought he could change a 7th century culture into Manhattan overnight. And he really did believe that. The guy was beyond naive and stupid, some of the initiatives and goals (when there were any) were just as retarded as the way any Leftist idiot would think.

GW thought the same as Obama. They thought the key to victory was not by killing them, they wanted us to 'make friends' with them. This is stupid beyond belief. What did they say? It was something like, "these people will not be able to live without cable TV". This is a deep and profound misunderstanding of our enemy.

They were not grounded in fact, or reality. They instituted milquetoast Pollyannaish nonsense which directly caused the deaths of millions of people on all sides, including thousands of Americans. I am nobody. But even I, with my understanding of M.E. culture, Christian, Jewish, Muslims, Kurds, etc., could have done a much better job than his childish policies. We would have been done with it in less than a year. What is it now? We have second generation soldiers going over to fight in Bush's war.

George Bush was a foolish idiot. That is my opinion based on his words and deeds. And based on actual outcome and facts of the way things ended up.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:55:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not sure what it is that makes Muslims hate dogs the way they do.  But I've seen them mistreat dogs in Iraq as well as Afghanistan.

On the flip side...the dogs we had running around our FOB's were the best intruder alarms you could ask for.

Muhammed didn't like dogs.  Particularly black dogs.  Dogs would warn their people that he and his gang were coming, and black dogs were particularly hard to see in the dark.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Muhammed didn't like dogs.  Particularly black dogs.  Dogs would warn their people that he and his gang were coming, and black dogs were particularly hard to see in the dark.

That might explain it then.  We had to pull a puppy from a burn pit in Iraq because some moron local national tossed him in there.

The vets assigned to our division came out and made sure the ones at our place had their shots...the cooks fed them scraps out the back door of the chow hall.

And like back in the days of Mohammed...they warned us when the "gangs" were outside the wire.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

I agree.  Saw several tv reports on this incident and not one of them said she was Muslim.  But it seems v stations have a policy not to mention the religion of the wrongdoer -- unless, of course, that person is Christian. 

I applaud Southwest for having the troublemaker removed from the plane.  If I was a passenger on that flight, I would have slugged her.

Offline Suppressed

She wasn't removed for complaining.

She was removed because she said that she had a life-threatening allergy to the dog.

By policy, they couldn't allow her to fly with the life-threatening allergy she claimed, unless she produced a doctor's note saying it was okay for her to be on the flight with the dog.  She didn't have that note, so they wouldn't allow her to fly.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

She was removed because she said that she had a life-threatening allergy to the dog.

By policy, they couldn't allow her to fly with the life-threatening allergy she claimed, unless she produced a doctor's note saying it was okay for her to be on the flight with the dog.  She didn't have that note, so they wouldn't allow her to fly.

I'm seriously skeptical because I've never heard of a "life-threatening allergy to dogs".  I suppose it could happen.  If I had one, I would make sure to have a note from my doctor and an epi-pen with me at all times. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Excellent analysis in post 7 above, 240b.

G.W., at least insofar as islam was concerned, was a fool.
More than a fool, he damaged the future of The West by acting as he did.

And no -- as Sanguine writes above -- this WAS NOT a matter "of the context (of the times)". Anyone who knew much of islam even then knew the evil that it is.

Having said this, I must also say that I voted for G.W. -- twice.
He was better than the "other candidate". Of course.

Re the article:
SouthWest did the right thing.
And -- as also mentioned above -- amazin' as how the media never initially reported the religion of the complaining woman....

Offline Applewood

Ok.  I thought when she claimed this life-threatening allergy, but could not produce a certificate from the doctor proving she had this allergy, she was asked to leave.  When she wouldn't leave, the authorities came and removed her from the plane.

Once again, I guess I got the story wrong -- AGAIN!   22222frying pan

Offline Suppressed

Ok.  I thought when she claimed this life-threatening allergy, but could not produce a certificate from the doctor proving she had this allergy, she was asked to leave.  When she wouldn't leave, the authorities came and removed her from the plane.

Once again, I guess I got the story wrong -- AGAIN!   22222frying pan

No problem, @Applewood...I was confused, too, which was why I did some digging (finding out about her being a professor who did a visiting stint at Harvard, etc.) and thought it would be good to share what I'd learned.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
No problem, @Applewood...I was confused, too, which was why I did some digging (finding out about her being a professor who did a visiting stint at Harvard, etc.) and thought it would be good to share what I'd learned.

Even if she really had an allergy I can guarantee that airplane had dogs on it before this flight and wasn't cleaned to eliminate every trace.  If she was that sensitive to dogs she couldn't fly.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I'm seriously skeptical because I've never heard of a "life-threatening allergy to dogs".  I suppose it could happen.  If I had one, I would make sure to have a note from my doctor and an epi-pen with me at all times.

When I was little I was allergic to dogs and my sister was allergic to cats. I outgrew my allergy. My sister did not.

There are some dogs that have dander that can be allergic and they advice you to get non allergic breeds.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
When I was little I was allergic to dogs and my sister was allergic to cats. I outgrew my allergy. My sister did not.

There are some dogs that have dander that can be allergic and they advice you to get non allergic breeds.

Exactly!  It's not like you turn blue and die. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

There is something called 'A Contract of Carriage' which apparently the woman had never heard of.

She cannot 'demand' anything unless it is not part of that contract.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington