Author Topic: McConnell, GOP Senate brace for Roy Moore  (Read 23235 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: McConnell, GOP Senate brace for Roy Moore
« Reply #450 on: October 01, 2017, 10:49:38 pm »
Sessions is too busy writing more regulations to support asset forfeiture.  It takes a lot of budget money sewing the word "Federales" on all the Federal cop's jackets.

(Maybe only us border state people get that reference.)
I got it, and I'm close to the other border.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #451 on: October 01, 2017, 11:23:44 pm »
I got it, and I'm close to the other border.
:beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #452 on: October 02, 2017, 03:54:40 am »
@Sighlass
Here is more on your beloved Jeff Sessions
youtu.be/QDypE3eKyCY?t=230]http://youtu.be/QDypE3eKyCY?t=230

Sad isn't it, because your stupid Trump set the pattern for him to let bygones be bygones and "she has suffered enough" "and doing it to help her heal"...  Hard to do a job when you have your hands tied. Trump couldn't even wait until sitting on his throne to start handing out pardons and setting a policy of weakness for his admistration to follow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJrumqVg884

@jpsb

Sessions you can bet has even had his hand tied on the immigration due to Trump's flip flops. Put the blame where it rightfully belongs.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jpsb

« Reply #453 on: October 02, 2017, 12:54:47 pm »
Sad isn't it, because your stupid Trump set the pattern for him to let bygones be bygones and "she has suffered enough" "and doing it to help her heal"...  Hard to do a job when you have your hands tied. Trump couldn't even wait until sitting on his throne to start handing out pardons and setting a policy of weakness for his admistration to follow.

@jpsb

Sessions you can bet has even had his hand tied on the immigration due to Trump's flip flops. Put the blame where it rightfully belongs.

@Sighlass

If all you got is blame Trump, you ain't got squat

Jeff Sessions lays out conservative vision, vows to stand up to Trump if needed

Looks like Sessions is just another DC liar.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #454 on: October 02, 2017, 01:47:32 pm »
Note: "Brace" instead of "Embrace". 
Very telling.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #455 on: October 02, 2017, 02:59:52 pm »
@Sighlass

Just like his boss!  Jeff Sessions is doing exactly what he is being told to do by Donald J. Trump!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #456 on: October 02, 2017, 03:28:04 pm »

@jpsb

And, illegal border crossings are back up to pre-Trump levels.   Yaaaay..... **nononono*

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #457 on: October 02, 2017, 05:28:18 pm »
And, illegal border crossings are back up to pre-Trump levels.   Yaaaay..... **nononono*

That's because the illegals have figured out what some of us already knew.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #458 on: October 02, 2017, 06:01:31 pm »
@Sighlass

@jpsb

Did you even read your own liberal article with misleading headline?

Quote: Sessions asserted that he could confront Trump if needed, saying an attorney general must be prepared to resign if asked to do something "unlawful or unconstitutional." /End Quote from Chicago Tribune leftist rag.

The rest of the article seems to be just more race baiting crap that "Jeff is a racist"... IOWs ...BS

What Sessions said was he was a man of honor that will do his job but not without being teetered to what is right and wrong. Just as any sane person would do.

Did you watch the questioning of Sessions by those trying to grill him (and Trump) on Russia? Tell me he did not conduct himself with great honor and not turn on his boss (Donald). He certainly had the opportunity to do so and you know it.

I happen to be a resident of the great state of Alabama (for a long time at that). I have been keeping a close eye on Sessions for quite a while now. He is not perfect, but if you are talking swamp, he certainly manages in my book to be far above most the rest of those that infest Washington. I am a Cruzbot, have admitted it before, but even after not following Cruz and jumping on Trump's dysfunctional train, I still like Sessions. I think he backed the wrong horse, but even doing so, I think he has done his job with class and pose. Especially when compared to his boss.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 06:08:03 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline corbe

« Reply #459 on: October 02, 2017, 07:44:09 pm »
   Thank You for sharing that @Sighlass It's good to hear from people on the front lines concerning Session's character.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #460 on: October 18, 2017, 04:45:26 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/fox-news-poll-alabama-senate-race-all-tied-up.html

It looks like Moore and his Democratic opponent are neck and neck in this shock Fox News poll. 

It seems that even in Alabama there's enough respect for the Constitution's separation of church and state to reject a religious zealot. 

This race exemplifies the difficulty the Republican Party has now,” says Republican pollster Daron Shaw, who conducts the Fox News Poll with Democrat Chris Anderson.

“There is an element of the party that has had it with the establishment, had it with politics as usual, had it with political correctness. The fissure within the party means divisive primaries, controversial candidates, and hard choices for GOP voters once the general election rolls around.” 

We're doing it to ourselves, folks.   Back to backbenchers . . .
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 04:48:12 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #461 on: October 18, 2017, 04:51:24 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/fox-news-poll-alabama-senate-race-all-tied-up.html

It looks like Moore and his Democratic opponent are neck and neck in this shock Fox News poll. 

It seems that even in Alabama there's enough respect for the Constitution's separation of church and state to reject a religious zealot. 

Sorry, it's freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #462 on: October 18, 2017, 04:53:38 pm »

As a wise man here pointed out, Fox poll had Hillary up by 5 points going into the election.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #463 on: October 18, 2017, 04:53:48 pm »
@jpsb

Did you even read your own liberal article with misleading headline?

Quote: Sessions asserted that he could confront Trump if needed, saying an attorney general must be prepared to resign if asked to do something "unlawful or unconstitutional." /End Quote from Chicago Tribune leftist rag.

The rest of the article seems to be just more race baiting crap that "Jeff is a racist"... IOWs ...BS

What Sessions said was he was a man of honor that will do his job but not without being teetered to what is right and wrong. Just as any sane person would do.

Did you watch the questioning of Sessions by those trying to grill him (and Trump) on Russia? Tell me he did not conduct himself with great honor and not turn on his boss (Donald). He certainly had the opportunity to do so and you know it.

I happen to be a resident of the great state of Alabama (for a long time at that). I have been keeping a close eye on Sessions for quite a while now. He is not perfect, but if you are talking swamp, he certainly manages in my book to be far above most the rest of those that infest Washington. I am a Cruzbot, have admitted it before, but even after not following Cruz and jumping on Trump's dysfunctional train, I still like Sessions. I think he backed the wrong horse, but even doing so, I think he has done his job with class and pose. Especially when compared to his boss.

I'm glad I voted so we can have Jeff Sessions as Attorney General. Vic-tree lap for those who voted for the Republican Nominee.

Sessions has been one of the top voices against illegal immigration for quite a while.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #464 on: October 18, 2017, 05:12:45 pm »

Go ahead, believe the polls...

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis