Author Topic: 78 Obama appointees ‘burrowed’ into career jobs, watchdog finds  (Read 330 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
78 Obama appointees ‘burrowed’ into career jobs, watchdog finds

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times
Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A government watchdog found that 78 political appointees of President Obama managed to “burrow” into career government jobs over a six-year period.

A Government Accountability Office report obtained by The Washington Times on Wednesday shows that seven of Mr. Obama’s political appointees switched to career jobs without obtaining necessary approval from the Office of Personnel Management. Of those, four were later denied the jobs by OPM and three left their posts.

Congressional Republicans warned Mr. Obama last year against moving political appointees into career positions, and President Trump has stated frequently that he believes some employees in the federal workforce are Obama holdovers working against his agenda.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/27/78-obama-appointees-burrowed-career-jobs-watchdog-/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=pushnotify&utm_medium=push
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: 78 Obama appointees ‘burrowed’ into career jobs, watchdog finds
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 12:45:33 pm »
Likely a LOT more than that - including burrowed into high positions in the Pentagon and the Intel Community, the Military and every single government office in the land.

By design.

They have no use for a Republic and consider it an enemy to be defeated by any means they can conjure.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: 78 Obama appointees ‘burrowed’ into career jobs, watchdog finds
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 12:45:36 pm »
THIS is a much larger problem than most realize and it didn't start with Obama!  This has been going on since at least the 1920s and the results is that the Deep State is filled with out right Communists and subversives of every kind!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien