Author Topic: Trump fuming over Price's charter flights  (Read 684 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump fuming over Price's charter flights
« on: September 27, 2017, 11:43:54 pm »

‘I'm going to look at it. I am not happy about it, and I let him know it,’ the president says of the HHS secretary using taxpayer money to fund private jet travel.

By JOSH DAWSEY, ANDREW RESTUCCIA and LOUIS NELSON

09/27/2017 01:12 PM EDT

Updated 09/27/2017 05:31 PM EDT

President Donald Trump and his top aides are fuming over Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price’s use of expensive private jets, with some advisers privately calling for Price’s ouster.

Trump rebuked Price in sharp terms Wednesday but declined to bat down speculation that the HHS chief could be fired for his lavish spending of taxpayer dollars.

“We’ll see,” the president told reporters when asked whether Price would stay in his job.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/27/trump-price-243211
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump fuming over Price's charter flights
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 11:49:05 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 11:52:03 pm »
Fuming is less than furious so this should be no bigly deal.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 12:17:11 am »
                        I see more 'Price Drops' in the future.

Added:  No, I'm not making fun of scooter people at Wal~Mart I'm just begging the question: anyone else notice how much weight Trump has gained since the election?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:24:18 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 12:30:02 am »
If anyone really gave a shit about this they wouldn't call for his ouster. They would have him pay the taxpayers back with his salary. These bleep Secretaries make upwards of $205K.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2017, 12:34:31 am »
Fill in the blank: Only the best _________.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 12:37:49 am »
I voted for him. I just do not see anyone that can beat him a primary. I am giving still giving him the benefit of the doubt because he still feeling his way.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:41:11 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2017, 12:42:23 am »
Fill in the blank: Only the best _________.

....will do.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2017, 01:08:23 am »
I wonder what the conservative who don't condemn this would have said had Kathleen Sebelius chartered these flights during her first year as the Obama Administration's Secretary of HHS?  I'll condemn the waste of taxpayer money whether it's done by a Republican or a Democrat.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 01:11:47 am »
If anyone really gave a shit about this they wouldn't call for his ouster. They would have him pay the taxpayers back with his salary. These bleep Secretaries make upwards of $205K.
888high58888 :beer:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 01:59:14 am »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 04:42:16 am »

‘I'm going to look at it. I am not happy about it, and I let him know it,’ the president says of the HHS secretary using taxpayer money to fund private jet travel.

Gee, who saw that coming?  The only, and I mean the only good thing to come from Price being named HHS Secretary is that he is no longer my Congressman any more.  What a dirt bag.  He was nothing more than a proxy vote for John Boehner.  I hope Trump fires him.  Maybe then we can get an HHS Secretary who will actually do something about getting rid of Obamacare.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 11:26:21 am »

Actually I think he should pay it back AND get fired. How can anyone pretend to care about "draining the swamp" while tolerating this kind of abuse of power?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA