Author Topic: Trump deleted tweets promoting Luther Strange after embarrassing Alabama Senate primary loss  (Read 488 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump deleted tweets promoting Luther Strange after embarrassing Alabama Senate primary loss

President deleted three Twitter posts shortly after Roy Moore defeated Luther Strange in an Alabama GOP Senate primary election
    The tweets called on Alabama voters to support Strange
    Trump conceded last Friday in a rally supporting Strange that me 'might have made a mistake' with his endorsement
    Two watchdog groups say he is breaking federal law by deleteding social media posts

By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 07:53 EDT, 27 September 2017 | Updated: 08:30 EDT, 27 September 2017

Donald Trump deleted three of his tweets on Tuesday night following the los of his favored candidate in Alabama's Republican Senate primary election.

Shortly after Roy Moore was declared the winner over Trump's pick, Luther Strange, the president sanitized his Twitter account of his most recent endorsements.

'Luther Strange has been shooting up in the Alabama polls since my endorsement. Finish the job - vote today for "Big Luther",' read one of the zapped tweets.

'ALABAMA, get out and vote for Luther Strange - he has proven to me that he will never let you down!' another read.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4925188/Trump-deleted-tweets-promoting-Alabama-Senate-race-loser.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Of course he did.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Just ran across this..........

https://ballotpedia.org/Roy_Moore

Take a look at campaign finance.  Roy Moore spent very little and campaign donations for Strange were huge.(huge......snicker)
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.