Author Topic: IRS sharing info about Paul Manafort with special counsel Robert Mueller: Report  (Read 440 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IRS sharing info about Paul Manafort with special counsel Robert Mueller: Report
by Naomi Lim | Sep 26, 2017, 6:29 PM

The Internal Revenue Service is providing information to special counsel Robert Mueller about Trump campaign officials as investigators press forward with their Russia probe, according to a report.

The IRS Criminal Investigation division is sharing details about campaign figures, including former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and former White House national security adviser Mike Flynn, a source told CNN.

Mueller asked for assistance from the IRS in August as his team looked into possible tax and financial crimes committed in particular by Manafort. Manafort has denied any wrongdoing specifically regarding payments for work he conducted in Ukraine, funds held in offshore, tax-haven accounts and certain real estate deals.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/irs-sharing-info-about-paul-manafort-with-special-counsel-robert-mueller-report/article/2635724
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This, ladies and gentleman, is corrupt power out of control.

Offline DiogenesLamp

IRS sharing info about Paul Manafort with special counsel Robert Mueller: Report

In this reenactment of a comical farce, Robert Mueller will be playing the role of Ken Star,  and  Paul Manafort will be cast in the role of Scooter Libby. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

This, ladies and gentleman, is corrupt power out of control.

When you go on a Witch Hunt, you better find a Witch. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
See my byline.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Mueller has no business in this.  He is a dim political hack, who will resort to falsification to get his intended result.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.