Author Topic: Bannon warns GOP establishment: ‘Your day of reckoning is coming’  (Read 660 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bannon warns GOP establishment: ‘Your day of reckoning is coming’
By Mallory Shelbourne - 09/26/17 07:37 AM EDT

Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon reportedly said during a Monday night rally in Alabama that the Republican establishment faces a "day of reckoning."

“For Mitch McConnell and Ward Baker and Karl Rove and Steven Law — all the instruments that tried to destroy Judge Moore and his family — your day of reckoning is coming,” Bannon told the crowd, according to Politico.

Bannon made the remarks at a rally for former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore, who on Tuesday faces off against Sen. Luther Strange (R-Ala.) in the GOP Senate primary runoff.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/352402-bannon-warns-gop-establishment-your-day-of-reckoning-is-coming
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Bannon warns GOP establishment: ‘Your day of reckoning is coming’
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 02:25:47 pm »
IMHO the Establishment is not going to be happy at the end of the day.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 02:33:06 pm »
Bannon is right as rain on this one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 02:33:55 pm »
Steve Bannon is far more energized by attacking Republicans than he ever has been attacking Democrats.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 02:45:02 pm »
Steve Bannon is far more energized by attacking Republicans than he ever has been attacking Democrats.

@andy58-in-nh

Are you suggesting that there are no republicans in need of being attacked?  If so, I think you are SADLY mistaken!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 03:39:00 pm »
@andy58-in-nh

Are you suggesting that there are no republicans in need of being attacked?  If so, I think you are SADLY mistaken!
I think there are Republicans that deserve criticism for certain beliefs, statement or actions. I also believe it would be helpful to their political prospects for GOP members to be more intuitively respectful and supportive of each other. 

Democrats only seem to criticize each other when they are vying for the same office. After the fight is over, they tend to circle the wagons and direct their fire outward, as opposed to inward.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 03:43:13 pm »

What's the difference?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 04:07:00 pm »
I think there are Republicans that deserve criticism for certain beliefs, statement or actions. I also believe it would be helpful to their political prospects for GOP members to be more intuitively respectful and supportive of each other. 

@andy58-in-nh

Tried that for 40+ years. Got me exactly nothing.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 04:11:38 pm »

Do you honestly, honestly, believe that if we'd had pure Democrats for 40 years, things would be the same?

Can you say that with a straight face?  If so, try professional poker.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 04:15:13 pm »
Do you honestly, honestly, believe that if we'd had pure Democrats for 40 years, things would be the same?

Can you say that with a straight face?  If so, try professional poker.

We did! So yes!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 06:35:28 pm »
@andy58-in-nh

Perhaps. But you weren't helping the Democrats, either.

The Democrat Party has become a lockstep Progressive army intolerant of internal dissent, and are also highly adept at using their news media to exploit Republican differences.

You know how liberal Democrats are fond of "celebrating diversity"? Well, surprise, surprise: when it comes to immutable physical characteristics and lifestyle choices, they've got their own decided preferences as to who is a "victim" and who is an "oppressor", and they definitely don't mean it when it comes to ideas.

Republicans would do well not to emulate them, even if it means sometimes muting criticism of our own folks so as to not give more ammunition to the V.C. (VietCongress) members.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 07:56:10 pm »
Wasn't Trump there for a Strange rally the other day?  Why is Bannon letting him off the hook?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 09:25:26 pm »

Let me know when he gets as bad as these racist attack ads paid for by Mitch McConnell's organization. 

They are lucky we aren't attacking them with baseball bats after what they did. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2017, 02:57:49 am »
andy wrote above:
"democrats only seem to criticize each other when they are vying for the same office. After the fight is over, they tend to circle the wagons and direct their fire outward, as opposed to inward."

That's because deep down inside, they're all the same.
Not just "democrats", no' more.
These days... democrat/communists.

And, like all communists, they follow the party line and do as instructed from above.