Author Topic: ‘Homosexual Conduct Should Be Illegal,’ Roy Moore Said in ‘05 Interview  (Read 17731 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: ‘Homosexual Conduct Should Be Illegal,’ Roy Moore Said in ‘05 Interview
« Reply #275 on: September 27, 2017, 12:18:34 am »
Do you think championing putting folks in jail for what they do in the bedroom is an effective Conservative position?

Peeping in on folks and watching what they do in their bedroom is plain creepy!  Voyeurism is treated as a crime based on sexual deviancy ... so Jazz ... you tell me ... do you really think anyone is advocating watching what others do in the bedroom? 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #276 on: September 27, 2017, 12:18:48 am »
@Jazzhead

You will be happy to know the 5 in my family happily voted for Roy Moore today. You're welcome, have a nice day.

Sent from a state that voted over 81% that marriage should be only between a man and a woman. We aren't worried about Doug Jones come December.

Do you just carry on vendettas on other posters? That's great.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #277 on: September 27, 2017, 12:21:07 am »

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #278 on: September 27, 2017, 12:21:44 am »
Actually, the authority belongs with the individual.

If the local government says that community standards are a vegan lifestyle, and all dwellings must have a HOA, you'd be fine with it?

Sure I am. That's here right now... And I purposefully don't live therein. See how easy that is?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #279 on: September 27, 2017, 12:35:04 am »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #280 on: September 27, 2017, 12:41:41 am »
I can't talk about the Mourdock, Christine O'Donnel and these other folks but I've heard plenty of people say that even with the tasteless thing (to many)  that Todd Akin said in MO., the GOP should not have abandoned him. Democrats say some outrageous things, that Al Sharpton was a major advisor to President Obama.

It's fear of the Democrat controlled media that motivates them to backstab our people at the first gaffe. 

I keep telling people that we should be directing our fire at destroying the Democrat-Media complex,   but nobody seems to realize the threat to our future it represents. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #281 on: September 27, 2017, 01:18:12 am »
Do you have any idea how utterly bleep stupid the phrase "Christian Sharia patrols" sounds?
Just thought I'd let you know.
Sharia demands homosexuals be executed (throwing them off tall buildings seems to be all the rage).
No one here is calling for that.

Besides, at a 1 in 5 AIDS rate, they're doing a fine job of that themselves by anal injection.

In the mean time aren't your buddies cruising the bathrooms at the park?
Maybe putting a damper on the promiscuity would slow that infection rate down. Put their 'bedroom' activity back in a more private setting?

No one here is advocating window peeking, in anyone's window. That's a whole 'nother sicko behaviour.

Best post!  This is the problem.  Homosexual community won't keep it in the bedroom.  They are using rest stop bathrooms and parks.  My girlfriend told me about it happening at the park.  She said you could watch them go into the bushes.  Sick! 

And in my state they are painting the crosswalks rainbow.  We are continuously having gay rights.  Gay everything shoved down our throats.  Pride parade where they bring their adopted children to participate in indecent exposure................
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #282 on: September 27, 2017, 01:21:04 am »
Thank you. 888high58888

I only speak the truth!   :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #283 on: September 27, 2017, 01:44:53 am »

Yeah, intimidation and vindictiveness isn't a stranger to some posters alright. I'm not backing down.  I respect others, take it or leave it!   :beer:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #284 on: September 27, 2017, 01:47:18 am »
Yeah, intimidation and vindictiveness isn't a stranger to some posters alright. I'm not backing down.  I respect others, take it or leave it!   :beer:

My thinking that specific post was on the "unhinged" side has nothing to do with intimidation or vindictiveness. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #285 on: September 27, 2017, 01:51:22 am »
Btw Moore won
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #286 on: September 27, 2017, 01:52:07 am »

Back to the topic.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #287 on: September 27, 2017, 01:54:25 am »
Btw Moore won

I guess that tells you how people feel about immorality. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline TomSea

« Reply #289 on: September 27, 2017, 02:17:08 am »

Maybe some of these will work in that hinge. It's okay if some people say the filthiest things to others, then some are pretty quiet... if it's their friends.

Ring a bell?

Maybe we should look up the word hypocrisy.

Anyway, that's all. Sorry one had to take objection, they certainly never objected to other things.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #290 on: September 27, 2017, 02:24:07 am »
Victor wrote above:
"I don't think saying that homosexuality should be illegal will cost very many votes in Alabama."

O' course not!
That's going to HELP him win more votes down there.

Just checked, and with 89% of the votes tallied, Moore has 56%.
He's coastin' to an impressive win.

I think he'll make a good senator for the cause... ;)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #291 on: September 27, 2017, 02:24:28 am »
Maybe some of these will work in that hinge. It's okay if some people say the filthiest things to others, then some are pretty quiet... if it's their friends.

Ring a bell?

Anyway, that's all. Sorry one had to take objection, they certainly never objected to other things.

Here's one for ya...physician heal thyself.

You have no room to talk about saying nasty things or holding your tongue when it's a friend being ugly.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #292 on: September 27, 2017, 02:25:05 am »

Ring a bell?

You've lost me.  Who said anything filthy?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #293 on: September 27, 2017, 02:34:03 am »

That's what I was wondering.  I just thought I didn't get it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #294 on: September 27, 2017, 02:34:43 am »

Don't bother trying to figure that one out.

You're not 'lost.'  HE is.   22222frying pan
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #295 on: September 27, 2017, 02:38:03 am »

Well if no one has, allow me: Mud.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #296 on: September 27, 2017, 02:40:00 am »

Opps I didn't mean to forget you sweety...

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #298 on: September 27, 2017, 03:18:06 am »
Sure I am. That's here right now... And I purposefully don't live therein. See how easy that is?

You woukd be fine with local government defining an allowable diet?!?  Wow..amazing.  Sorry, but I can't give government such a powerful role over our personal rights, "community standards" is a ridiculously overreaching concept for private, personal behavior.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #299 on: September 27, 2017, 03:20:04 am »
You woukd be fine with local government defining an allowable diet?!?  Wow..amazing.  Sorry, but I can't give government such a powerful role over our personal rights, "community standards" is a ridiculously overreaching concept for private, personal behavior.

I would much rather fight such things right here, rather than 3000 miles away. Here, I can fight it.

School lunches as a brilliant example...