Author Topic: Valerie Plame resigns from Ploughshares Fund after tweeting anti-Semitic article  (Read 622 times)

Offline Suppressed

Valerie Plame resigns from Ploughshares Fund after tweeting anti-Semitic article
BY MALLORY SHELBOURNE - 09/24/17 04:31 PM EDT
http://thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/352167-valerie-plame-resigns-from-ploughshares-fund

Former CIA agent Valerie Plame Wilson on Sunday announced that she has resigned from Ploughshares Fund after she tweeted an article that argued American Jews are pushing for wars in the Middle East.

Her announcement came amid a string of tweets in which she apologized again for sharing the "deeply offensive" article, which she described as having "anti-Semitic tropes."

[...]

Excerpt.  Read more at http://thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/352167-valerie-plame-resigns-from-ploughshares-fund
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline anubias

She's a piece of work.  First she defends the tweet by telling people to actually read the piece without bias, then when that doesn't go over well, she says she misread and apologizes! 

Nice to see this bitch finally go down in flames.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
She's a piece of work.  First she defends the tweet by telling people to actually read the piece without bias, then when that doesn't go over well, she says she misread and apologizes! 

:beer:

Let's buy her a Yellow Cake for her farewell party.

Offline goatprairie

"Nice to see this bitch finally go down in flames."

Would make a nice headline:

"Plame Goes Down In Flames"   

subheading "Plame dame's lame Jew-blame claim flamed"    22222frying pan

Offline Night Hides Not

Topped by a poop emoji.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline anubias

:silly:

Offline anubias

"Nice to see this bitch finally go down in flames."

Would make a nice headline:

"Plame Goes Down In Flames"   

subheading "Plame dame's lame Jew-blame claim flamed"    22222frying pan

Loving it. :)