Author Topic: Tennessee church shooting leaves 1 dead, several wounded, officials say Fox News  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Suppressed

Were all the victims white?

I'm guessing that's the case, and why the FBI is on scene, "determining whether any federal crimes were committed".
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline mountaineer

David A. Clarke, Jr.‏Verified account @SheriffClarke 9h9 hours ago

Why didn't this slaughter get the same CNN MSNBC NYT coverage as Dylan Roof in SC? Maybe because the perp is black?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
David A. Clarke, Jr.‏Verified account @SheriffClarke 9h9 hours ago

Why didn't this slaughter get the same CNN MSNBC NYT coverage as Dylan Roof in SC? Maybe because the perp is black?
Country of origin (Somali refugee) is the big one, imho. It goes against the whole liberal let 'em in concept and bolsters what people have been saying about limiting or even declaring a moratorium on admitting so many people from Islamic countries known for terror or animosity toward the US.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The perp does not have a typical Muslim name. His name is more Jewish or Christian than it is Muslim.

Emanuel - in Hebrew is Emanu (is with us) El (God)
His middle name is likely a tribe affiliation. Many names in Africa include the tribe. 'Obama' was Hussein's tribe in Kenya.
Samson - in Hebrew is Shemesh (the sun) On (meaning of the sun)

I'm not saying that he isn't a Muslim, only that his name is not overtly Muslim.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The perp does not have a typical Muslim name. His name is more Jewish or Christian than it is Muslim.

Emanuel - in Hebrew is Emanu (is with us) El (God)
His middle name is likely a tribe affiliation. Many names in Africa include the tribe. 'Obama' was Hussein's tribe in Kenya.
Samson - in Hebrew is Shemesh (the sun) On (meaning of the sun)

I'm not saying that he isn't a Muslim, only that his name is not overtly Muslim.
He is a Somali.
Article 2 of the Provisional Constitution of Somalia defines Islam as the state religion of the Federal Republic of Somalia, and Islamic sharia as the basic source for national legislation.

>snip<

Christianity is a minority religion in Somalia, with no more than 1,000 practitioners (about 0.01% of the population).[9] According to estimates of the Diocese of Mogadishu (the territory of which coincides with the country) there were only about 100 Catholic practitioners in Somalia in 2004.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Somalia

Odds are he is Muslim.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 11:29:36 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis