Author Topic: Climate consensus wrong, SJWs, identity politics gone wild and civil asset forfeiture  (Read 444 times)

rangerrebew

Climate consensus wrong, SJWs, identity politics gone wild and civil asset forfeiture
By Bruce McQuain

So the “consensus” got it wrong?  Oh, my … tell me something I didn’t know:

Climate change poses less of an immediate threat to the planet than previously thought because scientists got their modelling wrong, a new study has found. New research by British scientists reveals the world is being polluted and warming up less quickly than 10-year-old forecasts predicted, giving countries more time to get a grip on their carbon output.

An unexpected “revolution” in affordable renewable energy has also contributed to the more positive outlook.

Experts now say there is a two-in-three chance of keeping global temperatures within 1.5 degrees above pre-industrial levels, the ultimate goal of the 2015 Paris Agreement.

http://www.qando.net/2017/09/21/climate-consensus-wrong-sjws-identity-politics-gone-wild-and-civil-asset-forfeiture/

Offline Joe Wooten

Climate consensus wrong, SJWs, identity politics gone wild and civil asset forfeiture
By Bruce McQuain

So the “consensus” got it wrong?  Oh, my … tell me something I didn’t know:

Climate change poses less of an immediate threat to the planet than previously thought because scientists got their modelling wrong, a new study has found. New research by British scientists reveals the world is being polluted and warming up less quickly than 10-year-old forecasts predicted, giving countries more time to get a grip on their carbon output.

An unexpected “revolution” in affordable renewable energy has also contributed to the more positive outlook.

Experts now say there is a two-in-three chance of keeping global temperatures within 1.5 degrees above pre-industrial levels, the ultimate goal of the 2015 Paris Agreement.

http://www.qando.net/2017/09/21/climate-consensus-wrong-sjws-identity-politics-gone-wild-and-civil-asset-forfeiture/

"Affordable Renewable Energy" :wtf!:

Only because both the US and Chinese governments are subsidizing them. Solar/wind are net energy losers, and always will be.