Author Topic: It Is Time for China to Prepare for the Worst in North Korea  (Read 414 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

It Is Time for China to Prepare for the Worst in North Korea
« on: September 24, 2017, 08:31:46 am »
by Jia Qingguo

Pyongyang has not only continued with missile tests, but also publicly vowed to destroy Guam with nuclear weapons if the United States uses force against it. The omens of war on the Korean peninsula loom larger by the day.

Recent missile and nuclear tests have returned the North Korean nuclear issue to the centre of international attention. According to analysts, these tests demonstrate that Pyongyang not only possesses nuclear weapons, but also missiles that can reach the west coast of the United States. It should not be long before North Korea develops the capability to miniaturise its nuclear weapons and fit them to its intermediate and long-range missiles.

more
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/it-time-china-prepare-the-worst-north-korea-22262
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DB

Re: It Is Time for China to Prepare for the Worst in North Korea
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 08:40:54 am »
It would be smart for China to start talking about a post Kim NK. Let Kim know this is getting real.

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: It Is Time for China to Prepare for the Worst in North Korea
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 08:42:11 am »
It would be smart for China to start talking about a post Kim NK. Let Kim know this is getting real.

I agree. The clock is ticking.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome