Author Topic: Israel Retires The F-16A/B “Netz” And Puts 40 Up For Sale  (Read 326 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Israel Retires The F-16A/B “Netz” And Puts 40 Up For Sale
« on: September 24, 2017, 03:30:37 am »

BY TYLER ROGOWAY
The IAF just said goodbye to a very dear friend. The General Dynamics F-16A/B “Netz” (Hawk) has been retired after 36 years of history making service. Following the type’s retirement, Israel put 40 of the jets up for sale.Maybe even more than the McDonnell Douglas F-15A/B Baz that came before it, the F-16A/B Netz revolutionized the way the Israeli Air Force fights. Their existence affected the course of history by shifting the strategic equation in the Middle East.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/6706/israel-retires-the-f-16a-b-netz-and-puts-40-up-for-sale?iid=sr-link8
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: Israel Retires The F-16A/B “Netz” And Puts 40 Up For Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 04:02:42 am »

BY TYLER ROGOWAY
The IAF just said goodbye to a very dear friend. The General Dynamics F-16A/B “Netz” (Hawk) has been retired after 36 years of history making service. Following the type’s retirement, Israel put 40 of the jets up for sale.Maybe even more than the McDonnell Douglas F-15A/B Baz that came before it, the F-16A/B Netz revolutionized the way the Israeli Air Force fights. Their existence affected the course of history by shifting the strategic equation in the Middle East.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/6706/israel-retires-the-f-16a-b-netz-and-puts-40-up-for-sale?iid=sr-link8

I want one
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome