Author Topic: Iran's New Ballistic Missile Looks a Lot Like a Modified North Korean One  (Read 323 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

BY JOSEPH TREVITHICK

hortly after revealing the new Khorramshahr medium range ballistic missile to the public for the first time, Iran released a never before seen video showing a successful test of the weapon, but did not give a date or place for the footage. The new development will undoubtedly have an impact on whether U.S. President Donald Trump and his administration decide to scrap a deal with Iran over its controversial nuclear program, but it also underscores long-standing concerns that the Iranian authorities have been working with the North Koreans and other allies to skirt their international obligations

more

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/14572/irans-new-ballistic-missile-looks-a-lot-like-a-modified-north-korean-one
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Iran's New Ballistic Missile Looks a Lot Like a Modified North Korean One
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 12:22:46 am »
I'm glad to see these articles.  Thanks so much for posting them!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: Iran's New Ballistic Missile Looks a Lot Like a Modified North Korean One
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 12:25:09 am »
I'm glad to see these articles.  Thanks so much for posting them!

You are very welcome
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome