Author Topic: New Syrian Missile Factories Look a Lot Like Ones in Iran  (Read 425 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

New Syrian Missile Factories Look a Lot Like Ones in Iran
« on: September 24, 2017, 12:05:43 am »
BY JOSEPH TREVITHICK

Satellite imagery appears to confirm earlier reports that Syria is building a new ballistic missile production complex near the city of Baniyas. Various features at the site suggest that the Syrian regime of Bashar Al Assad is actively working with the Iranian government on its construction and that it may be part of a larger regional effort by Iran to bolster its allies’ capacities, especially against Israel.

more

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/13765/new-syria-missile-factories-look-a-lot-like-ones-in-iran
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: New Syrian Missile Factories Look a Lot Like Ones in Iran
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 02:13:04 am »
Hopefully Israel will make short work of these in the future...

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: New Syrian Missile Factories Look a Lot Like Ones in Iran
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 02:15:48 am »
Hopefully Israel will make short work of these in the future...

I agree
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome