Author Topic: Why History Proves North Korea Just Might Test a Nuclear Weapon in the Pacific  (Read 264 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

By Dave Majumdar

A senior North Korean diplomat has suggested that Pyongyang might conduct a hydrogen bomb test in the Pacific—the first atmospheric nuclear blast since China’s October 16,1980, detonation."It could be the most powerful detonation of an H-bomb in the Pacific," North Korean foreign minister Ri Yong-ho told reporters according to South Korea’s Yonhap news agency.

more

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-history-proves-north-korea-just-might-test-nuclear-22447
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What will be the US response when NK does this...?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DemolitionMan

What will be the US response when NK does this...?

They are breaking the cardinal sin.I am not sure how we would react. It would be up to President Trump.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome