Author Topic: Ann Coulter 'If we aren't getting a wall, we may as well have an attractive, dignified Republican in there'  (Read 8564 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
If you are trying to tell me Trump will break his promise to Build a Wall, then I am going to have to hear that from Trump himself. Everything I've heard from him is contrary to that.

He already said it.  Apparently you missed it.  He tweeted like he always does with all information.  If you don't follow the twitter you may not know what is going on with America these days.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · Sep 14 

The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built.

So there it is straight from his little fingers.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.