Author Topic: Clinton: Trump has 'been even worse than I thought he would be'  (Read 390 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton: Trump has 'been even worse than I thought he would be'
« on: September 24, 2017, 02:30:43 am »
By Julia Manchester - 09/23/17 11:15 AM EDT

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton slammed President Trump on Saturday, saying his presidency is worse than she expected it would be.

"I really had such deep doubts about his preparation, his temperament, his character, his experience, but he's been even worse than I thought he would be," Clinton told MSNBC's Joy Reid on "AM Joy."

"I tried in my concession speech to make clear that we should all give him the space to be president for every American. That's what we want from our presidents, regardless of our partisan differences, we want to feel like the person in the oval office really cares about and is looking after everybody," she continued.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/352042-clinton-on-trump-presidency-hes-been-even-worse-than-i-thought
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Clinton: Trump has 'been even worse than I thought he would be'
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 02:47:37 am »
By Julia Manchester - 09/23/17 11:15 AM EDT

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton slammed President Trump on Saturday, saying his presidency is worse than she expected it would be.

"I really had such deep doubts about his preparation, his temperament, his character, his experience, but he's been even worse than I thought he would be," Clinton told MSNBC's Joy Reid on "AM Joy."

"I tried in my concession speech to make clear that we should all give him the space to be president for every American. That's what we want from our presidents, regardless of our partisan differences, we want to feel like the person in the oval office really cares about and is looking after everybody," she continued.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/352042-clinton-on-trump-presidency-hes-been-even-worse-than-i-thought

That's one reason why I didn't vote for her; over the years she has clearly demonstrated that she truly only thinks of herself and her arrogance is overwhelming.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.