Author Topic: ‘Phony Little Creep!’ Kimmel Threatens to ‘Pound’ Brian Kilmeade For Ripping His Health Care Monologue  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

‘Phony Little Creep!’ Kimmel Threatens to ‘Pound’ Brian Kilmeade For Ripping His Health Care Monologue
by Justin Baragona | 12:11 am, September 21st, 2017

A night after late-night television host Jimmy Kimmel laid into Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA) and his health care proposal, saying Cassidy lied to his face when he said that the bill would pass the “Jimmy Kimmel test,” the comedian took aim at conservatives who spent the day criticizing his previous night’s impassioned monologue.

After addressing Cassidy saying that he didn’t “understand” the bill, pointing out that numerous medical organizations have come out against it, Kimmel then went after others who publicly called him out over his remarks. And he pulled no punches when it came to Fox News’ Brian Kilmeade, who labeled Kimmel as part of the Hollywood elite while dismissing his opinion.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/phony-little-creep-kimmel-threatens-to-pound-brian-kilmeade-for-ripping-his-health-care-monologue/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Pound?  Hey, I'm an old lady and I can take on Kimmel.  The guy is all mouth, but he's a little snowflake.  Kilmeade could knock him over in one slap.

Online DB

The Man Show is now dead to me...

Offline Millee