Author Topic: Seahawks, Rams and 49ers Players Protest National Anthem at NFL Games  (Read 964 times)

rangerrebew

Seahawks, Rams and 49ers Players Protest National Anthem at NFL Games

National Football League players continued to protest the nation’s National Anthem at games on Sunday.

According to ESPN1005.com [1], players from the Seattle Seahawks, Los Angeles Rams and San Francisco 49ers disrespected the National Anthem:

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/seahawks-rams-and-49ers-players-protest-national-anthem-nfl-games

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Seahawks, Rams and 49ers Players Protest National Anthem at NFL Games
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 01:06:00 pm »
As attendance and TV audiences continue to dwindle. Someday...the owners may wise up. Not holding my breath. More excitement in college football.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 01:11:42 pm »
As attendance and TV audiences continue to dwindle. Someday...the owners may wise up. Not holding my breath. More excitement in college football.

I personally would not walk across the street to watch an NFL game even if it was free!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 01:22:18 pm »
Bennett celebrated a sack with a black power salute.   http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/seahawks-michael-bennett-celebrates-sack-black-power-salute-article-1.3502764

On the field and on camera
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 02:55:26 am »
Keep publicizing it, and America will notice these are not people that should be supported.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 11:41:50 pm »
Related.

49ers-Rams tickets reselling for the price of two stadium pretzels
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/49ers-Rams-tickets-cheapest-levis-stadium-history-12215863.php

Sooner or later the people with money in the game will take some action, as they are now getting creamed.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:46:13 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington