Author Topic: You don’t need it all the way’ and other things Trump said about ‘the wall’ on Friday  (Read 479 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
You don’t need it all the way’ and other things Trump said about ‘the wall’ on Friday
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2017 by CNN in Election

President Donald Trump assured a crowd in Alabama Friday night that “the wall is happening.”

While speaking on behalf of Alabama Republican Senate candidate Luther Strange, Trump touted his proposal for a wall on the United States’ southern border.

Here’s some of the more notable comments the President made during his speech regarding the construction of the wall:

Transparent

Criticizing the inability to see across the border that comes with a concrete wall, Trump said the new design needs to be transparent.

Continued: http://gantdaily.com/2017/09/22/you-dont-need-it-all-the-way-and-other-things-trump-said-about-the-wall-on-friday/

“If you can’t have vision through it, you don’t know whose on the other side,” he said.

“You need to have a great wall, but it has to be see-through,” Trump said. “We’re looking at different samples already of see-through walls. And, I think also, to be honest with you, a see-through wall would look better.”

“I’m going to out and look at them personally, going to pick the right one,” he added.

Offline ConservativeGranny

"You need to have a great wall, but it has to be see-through,” Trump said. “We’re looking at different samples already of see-through walls. And, I think also, to be honest with you, a see-through wall would look better.”

“They take drugs, literally, and they throw it. A hundred pounds of drugs, they throw it over the wall. They have catapults. They throw it over the wall, and it lands and it hit somebody on the head. You don’t even know they’re there. Believe it or not, this is the kind of stuff that happens,”

Thanks TomSea. I continue to really enjoy your posts. They make me smile, remember to laugh and not take myself so seriously. God bless you!