Author Topic: ‘Like a Slave:’ Three Muslim Women, At Least One Of Them Bloodied, Called Police on Imran Awan  (Read 772 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Caller
Luke Rosiak
Sept. 20, 2017

Multiple women in relationships with Imran Awan, the indicted former IT aide for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, have recently called Virginia law enforcement and alleged being abused by him, police reports obtained under Virginia’s Freedom of Information Act show.

Officers found one of the women bloodied and she told them she “just wanted to leave,” while the second said she felt like a “slave,” according to Fairfax County Police reports obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group. A third woman claimed she was being kept “in captivity.”

The third woman is Awan’s stepmother, Samina Gilani, who said in court documents that Awan invoked his authority as a congressional employee to intimidate immigrant women, in part by telling them he had the power to have people kidnapped.

More... http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/20/like-a-slave-three-muslim-women-at-least-one-of-them-bloodied-called-police-on-imran-awan/

Offline ConstitutionRose

So much silence from these Democrat women.  Apparently abusing women is okay if you are Muslim and work for a Democrat.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Ted is shocked that a democrat would treat women so poorly.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

So much silence from these Democrat women.  Apparently abusing women is okay if you are Muslim and work for a Democrat.

Genuine feminism involved improving opportunity for women. Political feminism is just the same old crap in a different package. Political women giving tacit approval to the abuse of women should be called out on that every day.

Oceander

:thumbsup: