Author Topic: U.N. lends megaphone to Nigerian genocide - Nigerian genocide holds Christians in bondage  (Read 352 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
U.N. lends megaphone to Nigerian genocide
Nigerian genocide holds Christians in bondage

By Bruce Fein - - Wednesday, September 20, 2017

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

The United Nations will live in infamy for lending its megaphone on Tuesday, September 19, 2017, to Nigeria’s elected military dictator Muhammadu Buhari.

The Hausa-Fulani Muslim strongman is currently orchestrating genocide as defined by the Genocide Convention against Nigeria’s 50 million Igbo people because of their ethnicity and unwavering devotion to Christianity.  Buhari’s genocide marks the culmination of a long train of Biafran subjugation by radical Hausa-Fulani Islamic terrorists.  The dictator’s power is anchored to an illegitimate constitution decreed by a military dictator in 1999 to hold the Christian Biafran people in bondage to Hausa-Fulani Muslims.  Nigeria’s constitution has never been approved by Nigerians.

Last June, Buhari tacitly endorsed a Hausa-Fulani threat to expel by force and violence and to plunder 11 million Igbos in twelve northern Nigerian states that have adopted Sharia as their legal codes if they did not abandon their Igbo homes and businesses by October 1, 2017.  During the past few years in northern Nigeria, Hausa-Fulani terrorists have destroyed thousands of churches and religious schools and displaced millions of Christian Biafrans. 

Continued: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/20/un-nigeria-stance-biafrans/

I had never heard this but it may well all be true.

Offline TomSea

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-buhari-dines-trump

Trump just dined with this Buhari fellow, the story was not transferring over for some reason. One certainly wonders what this is all about?

Offline TomSea

I believe the bio for the author of the article in the OP, Bruce Fein, says he worked for Reagan. Therefore, should be trustworthy. I had never heard of a lot of the things he says.