Author Topic: Wisconsin: Right to work scores a major win  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wisconsin: Right to work scores a major win
« on: September 20, 2017, 01:01:31 pm »
The Free Beacon updates us on the right to work movement in Wisconsin, where the state court of appeals has just delivered a major ruling which comes as a serious blow to the state’s unions. The Badger State passed a right to work law back in 2015 which forbid companies from making union membership compulsory as a condition of employment, but the unions have been throwing their full weight into challenging the law and tying it up in court.

That may have finally come to an end this week as the justices tossed out one of their final claims. The unions argued that the law was somehow in violation of the state constitution, but the court found the argument unpersuasive.

Read more at: https://hotair.com/archives/2017/09/20/right-work-scores-major-win-wisconsin/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Wisconsin: Right to work scores a major win
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 01:07:49 pm »
This is EXCELLENT news indeed!   Thanks for the post!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Wisconsin: Right to work scores a major win
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 01:27:47 pm »
Way to go Governor Walker and Wisconsin GOP. In the future, the Midwest will be the new conservative heartland with so much of the South undergoing a demographic change to make them a blue area.