Author Topic: Shock: CNN reporters don't understand Trump UN speech  (Read 305 times)

rangerrebew

Shock: CNN reporters don't understand Trump UN speech
« on: September 20, 2017, 12:06:03 pm »
September 20, 2017
Shock: CNN reporters don't understand Trump UN speech
By Jack Hellner

CNN reporters couldn't understand Trump's message to the U.N.  I knew that their reporters were stupid, but how would any reporter not understand his message?

I believe I know why it was incoherent to them: because somehow, they believed that Obama's lead-from-behind policy was good.  Trump was incoherent only to people who believe that Obama, Kerry, and Hillary did anything to make the world safer.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/09/shock_cnn_reporters_dont_understand_trump_un_speech.html#ixzz4tDhXCfkx
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Concerned

Re: Shock: CNN reporters don't understand Trump UN speech
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 12:28:53 pm »
I'm afraid Mr. Hellner apparently doesn't understand the difference between a CNN Reporter and a CNN Political Commentator.  Brian Fallon, who is the one who described the speech as "incoherent", is a CNN Political Commentator not a reporter and is the former spokesman for the Clinton Campaign.  CNN Reporters seemed to understand the speech just fine.  Predictably, Left-Leaning Political Commentators panned the speech. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.