Author Topic: MSNBC anchor Lawrence O'Donnell apologizes after video of him screaming at colleagues leaks  (Read 543 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC anchor Lawrence O'Donnell apologizes after video of him screaming at colleagues leaks
by Mandy Mayfield | Sep 20, 2017, 10:08 PM

MSNBC anchor Lawrence O'Donnell apologized on Wednesday night after a video of him yelling obscenities at colleagues during outtakes leaked earlier in the day.

"A better anchorman and a better person would've had a better reaction to technical difficulties. I'm sorry," O'Donnell tweeted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFfg1IxscuY

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/msnbc-anchor-lawrence-odonnell-apologizes-after-video-of-him-screaming-at-colleagues-leaks/article/2635115
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I don't even know who this guy is.   I'm sure his 3 fans are deeply troubled.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He use to come on late at night; I've never really watched him, a few glimpses. He's ultra-liberal which probably goes without saying, just right for the MSNBC lineup.

Offline goatprairie

For self-righteous virtue signaling, nothing can compare to wacky liberals.  O'Donnell, Olbermann, many of those lib talking heads are right on the edge. It's like the WOZ and pulling back the curtain to reveal the fraud with the loudspeaker.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"I'm important dammit!!"
Countdown to Resignation

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I would have paid to see him confront the union worker doing the hammering.  I doubt it would go the way he planned.

****slapping.   :2popcorn:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.