Author Topic: European Attacks Show the Difficulty in Tracking Soaring Terror Suspect Numbers  (Read 478 times)

rangerrebew

European Attacks Show the Difficulty in Tracking Soaring Terror Suspect Numbers

by Patrick Dunleavy
IPT News
September 18, 2017

Three separate radical Islamic terror attacks took place Friday in Europe. The most serious was caused by an improvised explosive device (IED) placed on a London underground train in the Parsons Green station which injured more than 30 people.

https://www.investigativeproject.org/6685/european-attacks-show-the-difficulty-in-tracking

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If no muslims were there at all, I predict the number of terror attacks would decline drastically...  ;)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If no muslims were there at all, I predict the number of terror attacks would decline drastically...  ;)

Each country has unique circumstances. Pakistan, Nigeria, Kenya, etc. are members of the Commonwealth of Nations, and therefore have easy entry into the UK.

Italy has water on 3 sides. Likewise Spain. Likewise Greece. All members of Schengen Area. That means once a person gains entry to the EU, they move around the member nations with little or no border hassles.

Like with the US, many of these terrorists are "home grown," but white guilt prevents authorities coming down, often until too late.

My understanding is also this: Resources are simply not enough, to watch each one of them 24/7/365.

And of course political correctness and white guilt prevents simply rounding them up.

So a nation observes the terrorists' "civil and human rights," until it is too late.

I have a couple that are repeat clients, and great folks. Christian medical doctor from Egypt, married to a dentist from Jordan. They confided with me recently, to never trust a muslim. They said they came here, to have personal and religious freedom, and they are worried about it here, now. They didn't plan on that, btw.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln