Author Topic: Charlie Daniels: Separation of Church & State Is Not About ‘Religion’; It’s a Battle Against Christianity  (Read 471 times)

rangerrebew

Charlie Daniels: Separation of Church & State Is Not About ‘Religion’; It’s a Battle Against Christianity

Many people think there is a section in the Constitution, or somewhere in the federal papers that demands separation of church and state, but there is no such terminology.

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution says, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/charlie-daniels/charlie-daniels-separation-church-state-not-about-religion-its-battle

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Spot on, Charlie, one of the best tell-it-like-it-is-and-I-don't-care-what-you-think guys out there in entertainment.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Spot on, Charlie, one of the best tell-it-like-it-is-and-I-don't-care-what-you-think guys out there in entertainment.

Since Clint Eastwood's shtick with the empty chair, I've always maintained that the RNC should get celebrities or the POTUS himself, to do 60 second Public Service Announcements (PSAs) ads during prime time...professional sports telecasts, etc..

If they can be carried off in a professional manner ...ie, you know they're not reading the GD script, they can be most effective.

People need to know what protections are afforded by the 1st and 2nd ...hell, but ALL the Bill of Rights.

...and what exactly an "unalienable" Right is!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald