Author Topic: ESPN Employee: I Pretend I'm A Democrat So I Can Keep My Job Here  (Read 438 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
ESPN Employee: I Pretend I'm A Democrat So I Can Keep My Job Here
« on: September 18, 2017, 10:25:38 pm »
townhall
Matt Vespa Matt Vespa |Posted: Sep 16, 2017 12:00 PM

[excerpt]

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/09/16/espn-employee-im-tired-of-pretending-this-company-is-not-full-of-st-n2382428

It was another bad week for ESPN. Controversy erupted when host Jemele Hill tweeted that President Donald Trump was a white supremacist. The network said that this issue had been addressed, and that she realized her actions were inappropriate. Oh, and those tweets don’t reflect the position of ESPN—classic public relations move here. They also didn’t fire her. That’s fine. On its face, what Hill did was not an offense that would warrant termination, but was worthy of a reprimand and a social media torching. It was a stupid remark. We all know that. Then again, Curt Schilling was fired for an offense of a much lesser degree concerning transgender bathrooms.

Follow
Jemele Hill ✔ @jemelehill
Replying to @DonnyParlock and 2 others
Donald Trump is a white supremacist who has largely surrounded himself w/ other white supremacists.
7:54 PM - Sep 11, 2017
 9,347 9,347 Replies   13,995 13,995 Retweets   36,294 36,294 likes

Yet, where it gets into eyeroll territory (again) is what happened to anchor Linda Cohn, who was suspended when she said that politics might be a contributing factor to ESPN’s declining subscription base. She said this in April:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com