Author Topic: Here’s more evidence Team Hillary tried to destroy  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here’s more evidence Team Hillary tried to destroy
« on: September 18, 2017, 12:59:29 pm »
 editorial
Here’s more evidence Team Hillary tried to destroy

By Post Editorial Board

September 17, 2017 | 9:57pm

Something Else Happened the week of Hillary Clinton’s book launch: the release of more “lost” e-mails that further highlight her corrupt ways.

The watchdogs at Judicial Watch shared 1,600 fresh e-mails released thanks to their Freedom of Information lawsuits — missives that Clinton & Co. failed to turn over from her private servers, but which the feds recovered from other sources.

The e-mails contain new examples of the Clinton Foundation requesting and receiving State Department favors, plus more cases of classified information being sent through unsecure, non-state.gov accounts.

This latest dump, notes Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton, shows foundation honcho Doug Band working with Clinton aide Huma Abedin to get favors for donors, from visas to Cuba to meetings in Singapore.

more
http://nypost.com/2017/09/17/heres-more-evidence-team-hillary-tried-to-destroy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Here’s more evidence Team Hillary tried to destroy
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 01:03:49 pm »
The Trump "Justice" Department's refusal to go after here is REALLY turning me off!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Here’s more evidence Team Hillary tried to destroy
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 04:15:03 pm »
The Trump "Justice" Department's refusal to go after here is REALLY turning me off!
Are you sure you typed the right word here?