Author Topic: Obamacare Ensures DACA Amnesty DREAM Act Will Cost Taxpayers $115 Billion [VIDEO]  (Read 375 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Obamacare Ensures DACA Amnesty DREAM Act Will Cost Taxpayers $115 Billion [VIDEO]

Do you know how much $115 billion dollars is? It’s about the entire GDP of the country of Hungary. Taxpayers in the United States will be stuck with this astronomical bill if the Trump administration signs legislation to extend legal status to the not-so aptly named “Dreamers.” You know, those kids whose parents brought them here illegally and “dream” about going back to their home country. No, I don’t think I got that right. Either way, Obama’s DACA protects these children from deportation, an executive order he had no constitutional authority to make.

And next comes the not-so aptly named “Affordable Care Act.” Affordable for who again? Those who can’t pay for their own insurance, that’s right. But not for everyone else. Obamacare subsidizes the costs of millions of Americans and would most likely pay for many “dreamers” who would become legal US citizens because of the DREAM Act.

The numbers are mind-blowing. The DREAM Act of 2017 would raise federal outlays by $115 billion ........

http://rightwingnews.com/amnesty-2/obamacare-ensures-daca-amnesty-dream-act-will-cost-taxpayers-115-billion/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.