Author Topic: Trump Advisers Had Secret Meeting Before Inauguration to Sell Nuclear Reactors to the Middle East  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Trump Advisers Had Secret Meeting Before Inauguration to Sell Nuclear Reactors to the Middle East

Posted at 5:00 pm on September 15, 2017 by Susan Wright

There were apparently a lot of secret, backroom deals going on with those in Trump’s close circle of supporters.

Buzzfeed News is reporting about a recently discovered secret meeting between Michael Flynn, Jared Kushner, Steve Bannon, and the king of Jordan several weeks before Trump’s inauguration.

Flynn, who was about to be named the national security adviser, set up the meeting in order to work a secret, for-profit, multibillion dollar deal for building nuclear reactors in Jordan and other Middle Eastern nations.

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/09/15/trump-advisers-secret-meeting-inauguration-sell-nuclear-reactors-middle-east/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:29:42 am by Sanguine »

Offline Chosen Daughter

WTH?

That was my reaction too.

Anne Coulter could be right about one thing.  Impeach.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:42:53 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Out of all the countries there (excluding Israel of course), I would have the least issue with Jordon, but the way things are shifting so rapidly, they could turn radical or be over-run by ISIS at the drop of a hat. It is just far too volatile there to even risk providing that to allies.

But here is the big question on the deal.

To whose profit? 

Oceander

Seriously?

If there is any truth in this, there might be some serious quid pro quo floating around, which would make it corrupt.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:59:45 am by Oceander »

Offline Chosen Daughter

Out of all the countries there (excluding Israel of course), I would have the least issue with Jordon, but the way things are shifting so rapidly, they could turn radical or be over-run by ISIS at the drop of a hat. It is just far too volatile there to even risk providing that to allies.

But here is the big question on the deal.

To whose profit?

Good question.  But no.  The article mentions Jordon and Saudi Arabia but there were others too. No wonder Saudi Arabia treated the Trumps like royalty.

Offline ABX

Good question.  But no.  The article mentions Jordon and Saudi Arabia but there were others too. No wonder Saudi Arabia treated the Trumps like royalty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline ABX

Offline Chosen Daughter

No, that's president Trump.

with bin Laden's brother?????