Author Topic: Sonia Sotomayor ponders life after the Supreme Court  (Read 439 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sonia Sotomayor ponders life after the Supreme Court
« on: September 14, 2017, 06:13:49 pm »
Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor revealed Thursday what she would do if she ever voluntarily quit the high court.

Speaking at Clemson University, Sotomayor told South Carolinians that not every moment of her life as a Supreme Court justice is fascinating.
Background for YouTube Videos
Watch Full Screen

"When and if I ever leave the Supreme Court, I'm going back to the trial bench," Sotomayor said, according to reports.

President Obama appointed Sotomayor to the Supreme Court in 2009, making her one of the high court's newest justices.

Sotomayor wandered through the audience during her visit to Clemson and said she does not have difficulty putting aside her personal opinions while judging because she has "faith in the system I've joined."

Read more at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sonia-sotomayor-ponders-life-after-the-supreme-court/article/2634408

------

Wish she'd ponder faster.
The Republic is lost.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Sonia Sotomayor ponders life after the Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 06:18:56 pm »
Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor revealed Thursday what she would do if she ever voluntarily quit the high court.

Speaking at Clemson University, Sotomayor told South Carolinians that not every moment of her life as a Supreme Court justice is fascinating.
Background for YouTube Videos
Watch Full Screen

"When and if I ever leave the Supreme Court, I'm going back to the trial bench," Sotomayor said, according to reports.

President Obama appointed Sotomayor to the Supreme Court in 2009, making her one of the high court's newest justices.

Sotomayor wandered through the audience during her visit to Clemson and said she does not have difficulty putting aside her personal opinions while judging because she has "faith in the system I've joined."

Read more at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sonia-sotomayor-ponders-life-after-the-supreme-court/article/2634408

------

Wish she'd ponder faster.

I was gonna say heck no, but hey I'm all for her happiness.    Im sure there is a seat or two open for her, someplace.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 02:26:38 am »
Please, Sonia, stop ponderin', and...   go !!!

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 12:31:15 pm »
I encourage Justice Sotomayor to look forward to a long and happy retirement from the Supreme Court.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.