Author Topic: It's Bad: New Emails Show Huma Abedin Mishandled Classified Info on Barrage of Sensitive Issues.. Katie Pavlich  (Read 718 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's Bad: New Emails Show Huma Abedin Mishandled Classified Info on Barrage of Sensitive Issues
Katie Pavlich

|
Posted: Sep 14, 2017 1:00 PM

Government watchdog Judicial Watch has just released a new batch of emails, more than 1600 pages worth, belonging to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and longtime aide Huma Abedin. The emails, released by the State Department as part of a lawsuit, show further mishandling of classified information.

The list of egregious incidents is long, including exposure of a classified conversation about U.S.-Israeli relations, the war against drug cartels in Mexico, details about Clinton's arrival in war torn Afghanistan, Afghanistan elections and much more. Here are a few, bolding is mine:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/14/new-emails-show-clinton-mishandled-even-more-classified-information-n2381433
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

Nothing will happen

If Hillary has suffered enough already, hasn't Huma also just for having been around her so much?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nothing will happen

Nothing is going to happen with ANY of the Obama admiration corruption! Neither Hillary, Huma, Holder, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Wasserman Shultz, Imran Iwan, and a host of others will walk away free as a bird with their government pensions intact because we are now the very definition of a banana republic! 

It sickens me to say that but it's the flat out truth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I have yet to hear an explanation of how thousands of Clinton's emails got onto Weiner's laptop. Emails are stored on a server. They could be viewed on a laptop in an arguably innocuous fashion, and a few might linger in browser cache or temporary files, but they don't get permanently stored there without deliberate steps taken by the laptop's owner or user - either by explicitly saving local copies, or by installing client software that maintains a local store synced with the server. Either action on an unauthorized PC would constitute a serious and potentially illegal security violation that can't be dismissed with Clinton's usual pleas of technical incompetence...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

gogogodzilla

I have yet to hear an explanation of how thousands of Clinton's emails got onto Weiner's laptop. Emails are stored on a server. They could be viewed on a laptop in an arguably innocuous fashion, and a few might linger in browser cache or temporary files, but they don't get permanently stored there without deliberate steps taken by the laptop's owner or user - either by explicitly saving local copies, or by installing client software that maintains a local store synced with the server. Either action on an unauthorized PC would constitute a serious and potentially illegal security violation that can't be dismissed with Clinton's usual pleas of technical incompetence...

If you archive your old emails in Microsoft Outlook... it creates a .pst file with all the emails.  Which is stored on your computer.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

I read one story where the emails on his laptop were in a folder called 'life insurance' or something similar.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl