Author Topic: Hillary: ‘1984’ Teaches Public Should Trust ‘Leaders, The Press, Experts’ Who Know What’s Good for Them  (Read 293 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If that's what she got out of 1984, she has serious mental issues.  That, or her ghost writer is a serious troll.

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton appeared to misinterpret the message behind George Orwell’s 1984 in her new book What Happened.

In her book, Clinton references Orwell’s classic dystopian novel to argue that American citizens should rely on, and not question, their “leaders, the press [and] experts.”...

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/09/13/hillary-1984-teaches-public-should-trust-leaders-the-press-experts-who-know-whats-good-for-them/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I read about this a couple of days ago. As usual, Hillary gets everything bass-ackwards.

All she did with her 'insight', is to prove that she has never read the book and that she has no idea what she is talking about. Most people would be embarrassed by this faux pas. But, I really don't think Hillary is mentally capable of being 'embarrassed', since she is incapable of admitting that she ever does anything wrong or that she ever makes a mistake.

Just watch, this wasn't her fault somehow. She will wind up blaming her ghost writer and her editors for the 'error'. That's just how she is. That is her soul.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.