Author Topic: Schumer, Pelosi: 'Trump's Tweets Not Inconsistent' With Pact Struck  (Read 365 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

By By Mark Swanson   |   Thursday, 14 Sep 2017 09:26 AM

Democratic minority leaders Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi on Thursday released a joint statement saying they are in agreement with President Donald Trump's morning tweets:

excerpt:
There was agreement on the following, they said:

"We agreed the president would support enshrining DACA protections into law, and encourage the House and Senate to act," they wrote.

"While both sides agreed that the wall would not be any part of this agreement, the president made clear he intends to pursue it at a later time, and we made clear we would continue to oppose it," they wrote.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/schumer-pelosi-tweets-pact/2017/09/14/id/813549/
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 02:26:10 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Schumer, Pelosi: 'Trump's Tweets Not Inconsistent' With Pact Struck
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 02:28:18 pm »
Schumer, Pelosi, and Trump.  All liars.  Who do you believe?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Re: Schumer, Pelosi: 'Trump's Tweets Not Inconsistent' With Pact Struck
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 02:29:35 pm »
I have a sick feeling that these to bottom feeders' version is closer to the truth.

Someone please prove me wrong.