Author Topic: Trump proposes linking immigration cuts to protecting 'Dreamers'  (Read 658 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump proposes linking immigration cuts to protecting 'Dreamers'
« on: September 14, 2017, 01:17:07 am »
President Donald Trump urged linking a Republican bill to cut legal immigration to the United States with a measure protecting immigrants brought illegally to the country as children, said a U.S. lawmaker who attended a White House meeting on Wednesday. ....

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-trump/trump-proposes-linking-immigration-cuts-to-protecting-dreamers-lawmaker-idUSKCN1BO2Y6

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump proposes linking immigration cuts to protecting 'Dreamers'
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 05:08:42 am »
Laura Ingraham‏Verified account @IngrahamAngle · 2h2 hours ago 

THE ART OF THE STEAL: Let's hope that Pelosi & Schumer misrepresented the #DACA deal.
@realDonaldTrump

ONLY deal that MIGHT make sense for #DACA is RAISE Act + E-Verify + Wall. Dems' "Border security" pledge is MEANINGLESS. @realDonaldTrump

Poor Laura.

And I think Sean Hannity is on the verge of break down..................

https://twitter.com/seanhannity

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 05:16:10 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 05:49:08 am »
But but butt... WAAAAAAaaalllll....

I SO told you so.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 06:00:50 am »
But but butt... WAAAAAAaaalllll....

I SO told you so.

Sad thing is that it doesn't feel great to say it.  Wish I could say I was wrong instead.  Things are not going to be great for Conservatives.  The only way out of this mess may be third party.  Republican party is dead.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 06:03:20 am »
Sad thing is that it doesn't feel great to say it.  Wish I could say I was wrong instead.  Things are not going to be great for Conservatives.  The only way out of this mess may be third party.  Republican party is dead.

Such are the fruits of 'lesser evil' pragmatism.

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 06:24:12 am »

THE ART OF THE STEAL: Let's hope that Pelosi & Schumer misrepresented the #DACA deal.
@realDonaldTrump

ONLY deal that MIGHT make sense for #DACA is RAISE Act + E-Verify + Wall. Dems' "Border security" pledge is MEANINGLESS. @realDonaldTrump

Poor Laura.

And I think Sean Hannity is on the verge of break down..................

https://twitter.com/seanhannity

"Republicans made him do it!"

That's pretty funny.

No matter what happens these people can't face that they were conned.

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 06:44:17 am »

When Republicans nominated Trump, they blew up the party, it is just a slow detonation. They wanted to burn down the "establishment" and they burnt their own house down instead. Trump supporters are now demanding that their own party congressional members be primaried, both left and right leaning, while Trump is making deals with Pelosi and Schumer - and they see no contradiction in that...

At some point the hangover is going to be extreme.