Author Topic: McDonald's employee gives birth and tries to flush infant down toilet, DA says  (Read 436 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By VERONICA ROCHA Los Angeles Times
My feed

September 13, 2017 1:00 AM
LOS ANGELES

A McDonald's cashier is facing an attempted murder charge after giving birth to a boy while at work and then trying to flush the newborn down a toilet inside the Redwood City, Calif., restaurant, prosecutors said.

Sarah Lockner was working as a cashier at the McDonald's restaurant on the evening of Sept. 4 when she complained of stomach pain, according to the San Mateo County District Attorney's Office.

During her night shift, prosecutors said, the 25-year-old Redwood City woman visited the restaurant's bathroom multiple times, to the concern of a co-worker.

When the co-worker entered the bathroom to check on Lockner, prosecutors said, there was blood on the floor.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/article173081496.html#storylink=cpy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

So abortion isn't okay if you don't have a license for it... All would have been fine had she gone to the free "health" clinic...

Ya, I'm jaded these days...

Wingnut

Damn.  Must have been a Big Mac.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Dear Lord..

So many people would have adopted this baby, you know?

I'm going to vomit now. And weep.  888cryingkitty 888cryingkitty 888cryingkitty

In fact, I'm inconsolable
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:06:06 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

@Freya

People these days have become indifferent to human life.   Something like this would have been unheard of years ago.  Now it's commonplace and a lot of people would just shrug at the news.  I'd say a lot of this indifference started with the rise of the freedom from religion crowd.. It certainly accelerated once abortion became legal.  When government health care is forced upon us, you will see a lot more unwanted babies and other undesirables knocked off.  And it will be legal to do so.