Author Topic: Teflon Don confounds Democrats  (Read 404 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Teflon Don confounds Democrats
« on: September 13, 2017, 03:40:46 pm »

Democrats have attacked the president every which way, but polling and focus groups show none of it's working.

By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE

09/13/2017 05:02 AM EDT

Democrats tried attacking Donald Trump as unfit for the presidency. They’ve made the case that he’s ineffective, pointing to his failure to sign a single major piece of legislation into law after eight months in the job. They’ve argued that Trump is using the presidency to enrich himself and that his campaign was in cahoots with Russia.

None of it is working.

Data from a range of focus groups and internal polls in swing states paint a difficult picture for the Democratic Party heading into the 2018 midterms and 2020 presidential election. It suggests that Democrats are naive if they believe Trump’s historically low approval numbers mean a landslide is coming. The party is defending 10 Senate seats in states that Trump won and needs to flip 24 House seats to take control of that chamber.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/13/teflon-trump-democrats-messaging-242607
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Teflon Don confounds Democrats
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 03:45:01 pm »

For the longest many Americans were fooled by the MSM bias. The MSM has taken this bias to such extreme that even the duped are noticing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 04:09:46 pm »
Teflon Don confounds political opponents (democrat and Republican alike)

Teflon Don confounds the elite mainstream left-leaning media

Teflon Don confounds Hillary (and her book tour)

Teflon Don, confounds #nevertrumpers

Hillary running at her mouth, making excuses, claiming she was fine, but Trump and his followers are not okay.

Reminds one of the 1970s and Transactional Analysis (TA)  "I'm Okay, You are Not"

All of those confounded groups and individuals seem incapable of seeing what they are doing is not working, so try something else.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 04:51:20 pm »
All of those confounded groups and individuals seem incapable of seeing what they are doing is not working, so try something else.
That's silliness. They've tried everything. That's the point.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline bilo

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 04:53:25 pm »
I think if he signs amnesty he's going to see his base start to shift away from him.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 04:56:19 pm »
I think if he signs amnesty he's going to see his base start to shift away from him.
No, they won't. We'll just see @Right_in_Virginia post articles about how brilliant Trump's latest move actually is and how @DCPatriot thinks we should buzz off.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 05:05:41 pm »
No, they won't. We'll just see @Right_in_Virginia post articles about how brilliant Trump's latest move actually is and how @DCPatriot thinks we should buzz off.

Wow @jmyrlefuller  ... shouldn't you wait until I post something before getting all wee-weed up?  All kidding aside, it is nice to know my posts have your attention.    :beer: