Author Topic: Joy Reid: Trump Era Is 'The Worst Time to Be a Human'  (Read 655 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joy Reid: Trump Era Is 'The Worst Time to Be a Human'
« on: September 12, 2017, 04:36:13 pm »
Joy Reid: Trump Era Is 'The Worst Time to Be a Human'
By Tim Graham | September 12, 2017 10:11 AM EDT

MSNBC weekend host Joy Reid drew another gushy interview from the liberal media, in this case New York magazine's Josef Adalian. Check out the first syrupy sentence: "Joy Reid has not figured out how to bend the rules of space and time, though regular viewers of MSNBC can be forgiven for thinking she somehow has done just that." Reid really does have a talent for bending reality, imagining in this interview that right now in the Age of Trump is the "worst time to be a human" and that Republicans are out to repeal the 20th century. But not before Adalian praises her as an incredible success:

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2017/09/12/joy-reid-trump-era-worst-time-be-human
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: Joy Reid: Trump Era Is 'The Worst Time to Be a Human'
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 05:23:50 pm »
Absolutely, things were so much better in the neolithic when violent death at the hands of other human beings was 60 times as likely as it is today, and there were no antibiotics or analgesics, and the latest technological advances were the bone needle and a better way of flaking flint.

Does MSNBC give an IQ test to prospective hosts and only hire the ones who fail?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 05:53:17 pm »
Absolutely, things were so much better in the neolithic when violent death at the hands of other human beings was 60 times as likely as it is today, and there were no antibiotics or analgesics, and the latest technological advances were the bone needle and a better way of flaking flint.

Does MSNBC give an IQ test to prospective hosts and only hire the ones who fail?
Liberals are little kids.  A parent takes their sucker away and then is barraged with a screaming, crying, foot-stomping little child who calls his mother and father names and tells them he or she hates them.
"You're the worst, meanest mommy (or daddy) in the world" shrieks the little, spoiled brat.
Joy Reid is just an overgrown brat.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 05:53:57 pm by goatprairie »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 07:15:16 pm »
So why doesn't she kill herself?
Seriously. If living in this moment of history is so $*#! awful, how could she possibly go on living?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 07:21:25 pm »
Are
You
Kidding
Me?

:facepalm2:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 07:32:03 pm »
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 07:33:19 pm »
If that's directed at my post, @Oceander , I'm only (half-)kidding. Whoever she is, she sounds like the innumerable celebrities who threatened to move out of the country when GWB and Trump were elected, yet none of them has delivered on those promises.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 08:01:06 pm »
If that's directed at my post, @Oceander , I'm only (half-)kidding. Whoever she is, she sounds like the innumerable celebrities who threatened to move out of the country when GWB and Trump were elected, yet none of them has delivered on those promises.

@mountaineer

Sorry, that wasn't aimed at you.  It was aimed at the clueless git.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 08:18:12 pm »

No worries, sieur! Almost universally if a reply is directed at another post, it is quoted or otherwise notated in the text. If not, it may be assumed that it is a general reply to the original post.

This is case in point of the down side to a flat forum format as opposed to the threaded format.

From my own perspective concerning the principle, if I were emperor, she would be arrested by my Stupidity Police and defenestrated from the highest structure in the realm.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 08:22:23 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 08:51:14 pm »
How would Joy Reid know?
Doesn't one have to be human first?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2017, 12:08:33 am »
How would Joy Reid know?
Doesn't one have to be human first?

Exactly what I was thinking. She has nothing to worry about.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2017, 12:41:48 am »
From the article:
"Reid really does have a talent for bending reality, imagining in this interview that right now in the Age of Trump is the "worst time to be a human" and that Republicans are out to repeal the 20th century"

Heh.
I'd just like to repeal the twenty-FIRST century...  ;)

... and, go back to, say, 1954.

How's that, Ms. Reid?