Author Topic: Dem lawmaker resigns after his furry profile’s outed – a fetish for costume-animals role-playing sexually  (Read 1100 times)

rangerrebew

Dem lawmaker resigns after his furry profile’s outed – a fetish for costume-animals role-playing sexually
September 9, 2017 | Frieda Powers | Print Article

A Connecticut councilman announced his resignation after his profile from a website for “furries” was posted on social media.

New Milford Town Council member Scott Chamberlain is stepping down after an uproar was caused by the appearance on Facebook of screenshots from his sofurry.com profile, a website catering to Furry fandom, according to the Danbury News Times.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/09/09/dem-lawmaker-resigns-furry-profiles-outed-fetish-costume-animals-role-playing-sexually-534586

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
He resigned? This is a state that elected Chris Dodd 5 times - I would have thought this kind of soft-core deviancy would have propelled him straight to the governorship...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Suppressed

The problem I see isn't the furry lifestyle, per se...it was the "Tolerates" under the "Rape?" category.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline berdie

Sorry...but that whole furry thing is just weird,

Online goatprairie

What? You think grown men dressing up in animal costumes and meeting others like them to do strange things together is weird or something?.......uh.....actually.....you're right.... it's very weird.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The problem I see isn't the furry lifestyle, per se...it was the "Tolerates" under the "Rape?" category.
How are they different than the millitant homosexuals or is that gay, oh hell, the alphabet soupers?

Offline mountaineer

It's perverse. The sad thing is that they hold some sort of convention every year in Pittsburgh, and seemingly normal people will watch the march of the furries - even taking their children - as if it were like being at Disney World seeing Pluto and Goofy. 

No! They're nuts!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage.... full of sound and furry, signifying nothing...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 12:36:17 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
A poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage.... full of sound and furry, signifying nothing...

Not bad - makes me want to listen to some Beethoven, maybe Furry Lease?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Suppressed

Still haven't seen how the furry part impacts his fitness for performing his duties of office.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Oceander

Wingnut

Birds of a feather...birdie?   :beer:

Offline RoosGirl

Is this the same thing as being a bronie?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Is this the same thing as being a bronie?
I thought bronies were just serious fans of My Little Pony and the spin offs. I suppose they could get equally carried away.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis