Author Topic: Hillary Calls Trump's Inauguration Speech "A Cry From The White Nationalist Gut"  (Read 688 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
JUSTIN CARUSO
11:55 AM 09/10/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/10/hillary-calls-trumps-inauguration-speech-a-cry-from-the-white-nationalist-gut-video/

Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump’s Inauguration speech “a cry from the white nationalist gut” and an “out-of-body experience” in an interview that aired Sunday.

Clinton told “CBS Sunday Morning,” “It’s part of the demonstration of the continuity of our government. And so there I was, on the platform, you know, feeling like an out-of-body experience. And then his speech, which was a cry from the white nationalist gut.”

She also added, “He was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others.”
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online LMAO

I have never seen a person more bitter about losing an election than Hillary Clinton

This probably is stemming from the fact that she believes this was hers and she was entitled to it and it was taken away from her  as a result of the voting patterns of backwards thinking middle Americans
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

• Wulf Anson Author
A cry from the working, tax paying gut is more like it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She also added, “He was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others.”

Dog whistle to leftist "victims." The old zero sum game, eh, Hiltery?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Some of my fellow Trump supprters are named Ramos, Uribe, Macias, Nguyen, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

I have never seen a person more bitter about losing an election than Hillary Clinton

This probably is stemming from the fact that she believes this was hers and she was entitled to it and it was taken away from her  as a result of the voting patterns of backwards thinking middle Americans

Not trying to stir the soup here but I feel certain if Donald Trump hadn't entered the race, Hillary Clinton would be president today. Only Trump was uniquely positioned on the outside of the establishment insiders in a time when folks were being crushed by Obama's legacy failures and a GOP congress that did nothing to protect productive American workers. Trump was able to draw from a wide group of constituencies and demographic groups sick of praetorian guard media and feckless politicians.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
aligncare wrote:
"Not trying to stir the soup here but I feel certain if Donald Trump hadn't entered the race, Hillary Clinton would be president today. Only Trump was uniquely positioned on the outside of the establishment insiders in a time when folks were being crushed by Obama's legacy failures and a GOP congress that did nothing to protect productive American workers. Trump was able to draw from a wide group of constituencies and demographic groups sick of praetorian guard media and feckless politicians."

Worth quoting again.

None of the other Republican candidates -- NOT ONE -- could have won Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin together.

Trump did it and pulled in Ohio as well.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not trying to stir the soup here but I feel certain if Donald Trump hadn't entered the race, Hillary Clinton would be president today. Only Trump was uniquely positioned on the outside of the establishment insiders in a time when folks were being crushed by Obama's legacy failures and a GOP congress that did nothing to protect productive American workers. Trump was able to draw from a wide group of constituencies and demographic groups sick of praetorian guard media and feckless politicians.

I feel equally certain that you are wrong.  There were several that would have beaten her like a drum.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

Hard to believe that Hilasry  can command such a internet following.  The butthurt are legion.

• Wulf Anson Author

I do believe that Ted Cruz would have beaten her, BUT, . . .

Even Cruz AND Mike Lee flipped us the middle finger before the election.

https://www.statnews.com/pharmalot/2015/12/21/ted-cruz-fda-drugs/

So, I'm really not at all interested in hearing about how Cruz was the only real Constitutional Conservative in the race.

That's a load of crap.

He sold us all out to become the Drug Cartels Lap Puppet.