Author Topic: SEAL’s Book On Bin Laden Killing Reveals Why Photos Of The Body Were Never Released  (Read 1059 times)

rangerrebew

SEAL’s Book On Bin Laden Killing Reveals Why Photos Of The Body Were Never Released
By Paul Szoldra, Business Insider
on April 10, 2017

The man who claims he was the SEAL Team 6 operator who shot Osama bin Laden in 2011 has authored a new book, and the retelling of that raid shows the real reason why photos of the terror leader’s body were never released.

The book, “The Operator” by former SEAL Robert O’Neill, recounts the former Navy chief’s career spanning 400 missions, though his role with the elite SEAL team’s raid on bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan has become his most consequential.

http://taskandpurpose.com/robert-oneill-bin-laden-book-body-photos/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:30:24 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

Too bad they did not cover his body with bacon grease, insert a pig penis into his rectum, and then chuck his corpse into the sea.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The feel good story of the day.   :smokin:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Too bad they did not cover his body with bacon grease, insert a pig penis into his rectum, and then chuck his corpse into the sea.
You are so vindictive! The bacon grease would have been totally gratuitous and over the top, you know just too much.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:23:37 pm by GtHawk »

You are so vindictive! The bacon grease would have been totally gratuitous and over the top, you know just too much

Ah, come on.  Does every thread have to be turned into a movie trailer from Animal House?

Online GtHawk

Ah, come on.  Does every thread have to be turned into a movie trailer from Animal House?
I'm sorry you are unhappy,here let me give you what you want trump!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:24:18 pm by GtHawk »

I'm sorry you are unhappy,here let me give you what you want TRUUUUUUUUUUMMMMP!

This thread is about a serious subject @GtHawk ,  Your graphic is unfunny, disrespectful and unnecessary. 

If you have a modicum of civility you will hit "modify" and delete the image.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This thread is about a serious subject @GtHawk ,  Your graphic is unfunny, disrespectful and unnecessary. 

It is a grim topic.

SEALs are trained to engage terrorists with a double-tap to the head. It's part of the reason they go through so much ammo. That level of proficiency must be maintained through constant practice.

The result isn't pretty, and the subsequent fragmentation and/or deformation is not the sort of thing to ordinarily  put above the fold. Perhaps you would find such wound images more appropriate?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Right_in_Virginia

You're just not gonna get that from some people.  Their momma just didn't teach them right.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Right_in_Virginia

You're just not gonna get that from some people.  Their momma just didn't teach them right.
Yep. They're busted.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

Are you kidding me, a previous poster suggests putting pig penises in someones orifices and you are offended by an image of a large breasted woman? Give me a break, but for your hyper sensitivity I have changed my graphic to something more in line with your version of reality, I assume though that you are still OK with pig penises.
@Right_in_Virginia inVir
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:46:42 pm by GtHawk »

Online GtHawk

@Right_in_Virginia

My Momma taught me just fine, apparently your Momma taught you that putting pigs penises in people orifices was just fine and dandy, because you didn't bitch about that just my putting up an image of a large breasted woman, go figure.
@driftdiver

Offline skeeter

No problem at all with what these SEALs did. Other than talk about it.