State Chapters > Florida

Irma stuff.

(1/4) > >>

Wingnut:
Put up some of my Hurricane screens just incase.  Not really too worried yet.   Mostly wind forecasted with the current track and not much rain.  Rain is the killer for us.   I'm surrounded by water on 4 of my 5 sides!

Nice thing is I met a bunch of my neighbors over the last 3 days.  Everyone is really coming together to help everyone out.

Nice.

Sanguine:
I understand that the Cajun Navy is mobilizing to help y'all too. 

Wingnut:
Publix just Announced they are closing all SO Fl stores at 8pm tonight
Central FL Store... They will close all stores their tomorrow. 

So their families can be with loved ones.

RoosGirl:
I did my regular weekly shopping on Tuesday.  The store close to me was a crazy place.  I keep our pantry stocked normally, but bought a couple more jars of peanut butter.  I think I have enough now to last the three of us a month.

RoosGirl:
Oh yeah, my husband got out of work a little early today.  He's so concerned about the storm he came home, had lunch and went and took a nap.   *****rollingeyes*****

Really, it's too dang hot to be working much outside right now anyway, but the control freak in me isn't dealing well with it.  I have gone through the house and cleaned everything, done all the laundry and going to do one last load of dishes prior to the storm coming through, so that will be one less thing on my mind.  And the house will be clean if anything happens to it. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version