Author Topic: MAJOR New North Korean Development: SEAL Team Six in South Korea  (Read 770 times)

rangerrebew

MAJOR New North Korean Development: SEAL Team Six in South Korea
By Andrew West September 7, 2017

The discussion about how best to deal with Kim Jong Un and the North Korean threat leads us down only a few narrow paths of action.

Should Kim and his regime push the ethical bounds of force, again, the United States will have little choice but to act.  The next logical step in North Korea’s game plan will obviously be a live or targeted firing of a nuclear tipped ICBM or the satellite detonation of an atomic device meant to create an electro magnetic pulse, or EMP attack.  At the point in which this occurs, retaliation will be absolutely necessary; sanctions will have failed.

http://constitution.com/major-new-north-korean-development-seal-team-six-south-korea/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: MAJOR New North Korean Development: SEAL Team Six in South Korea
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 01:52:03 pm »
Whether they're in SK is irrelevant and foolish to expose anyway.

They are tough but they aren't tough enough to get anywhere near Lil Kim.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 01:54:05 pm »
Reminds me of the press following the Somalia landing with lights and cameras.

Idiots.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 01:56:34 pm »

MAJOR New North Korean Development: SEAL Team Six in South Korea
By Andrew West September 7, 2017

I thought DJT made it a point that we would stop advertising our military intentions
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 02:35:43 pm »

I thought DJT made it a point that we would stop advertising our military intentions

He hasn't telegraphed anything as far as intentions and we don't really know if this is true or "disinformation,"   something to keep Kim Dung-un looking over his shoulder.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 03:10:38 pm »
Reminds me of the press following the Somalia landing with lights and cameras.

Idiots.
Or Geraldo drawing our the tactical plan in the sand on camera in mid-battle (end of Embed status).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 03:18:50 pm »
That is quite interesting.

Fatboy should be worried, but he is totally incorrigible so he will continue on with his shenanigans until he gets whacked.

Frankly, some North Korean general needs to do it. Just say Fatboy slipped on a bar of soap and broke his neck...a tragic accident.  :shrug:  :laugh:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 08:37:25 pm »
We shouldn't put any of our military at risk to eliminate the idiot, the dumbass only requires a smart munition not Seal Team lives.

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2017, 10:10:01 pm »
I heard they sent photo's Of  Saddam  "Spiderhole" Hussian looking out of his hole to fatboy in an email.  The caption was:Hhello, The boys are back in town.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 12:52:43 am »

The ClintonObozo deep state doesn't abide by those rules.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 12:53:03 am by RetBobbyMI »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy