Author Topic: Jared Kushner Helped Top Democratic Senator Lobby WH For DACA Amnesty  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Neil Munro8 Sep 2017

President Donald Trump’s son-in-law set up a secret back channel to help a top Democratic Senator lobby White House officials in favor of the “DACA” amnesty for 800,000 young illegals.

Sen. Dick Durbin, the second-ranking Democratic Senator, spilled the beans in an interview with Reuters, where he described how he worked with  Jared Kushner and liberal Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham to promote the DACA amnesty in April and July.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/08/jared-kushner-helped-top-democratic-senator-lobby-wh-daca-amnesty/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: Jared Kushner Helped Top Democratic Senator Lobby WH For DACA Amnesty
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 05:29:14 pm »
Dick Durban before he dicks you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Jared Kushner Helped Top Democratic Senator Lobby WH For DACA Amnesty
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 02:28:37 am »
If there was ever a reason to vote for Trump it would have been the immigration rhetoric.  And just as I predicted it was empty rhetoric.  I predicted that Trump would be a democratic president.  Looks like that is the direction he is taking.  Ending DACA wasn't ending DACA. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.